T Nation

Alcohol & Tren?

I have been on my cycle of tren now for 3 weeks and wanted to know if anyone else drank while on a cycle of it. Normally i know you shouldn’t because f the liver toxicity but i wanted to know if any of you had other opinions.

if you already did it, don’t worry, you can’t change it. if not, it is a health call on your part. we are not going to OK it for you.

if you are looking for protecting your liver, there are a few good liver products out there. i like the on made by NOW (i think it is called Liver Regenerator), they also have a milk thistle product which is dosed correctly.

Would one night of getting drunk or buzzed alittle affect my health liver or the affects of what im taking and if it does would the milk thistle or a liver cleanse help?

[quote]ruehl wrote:
I have been on my cycle of tren now for 3 weeks and wanted to know if anyone else drank while on a cycle of it. Normally i know you shouldn’t because f the liver toxicity but i wanted to know if any of you had other opinions.[/quote]

Liver toxicity is only part of the problem, don’t forget that alcohol also considerably slows down your metabolism for as long as it is present in your blood, its best to stay away from it while cycling.

thanks, thats one thing i havent heard about alcohol. I have alwas been aginst it and sticking to proper everything while cycling and im not gonna risk ruining what i have going for one night but figured i would get other opinions about it.

[quote]ruehl wrote:
I have been on my cycle of tren now for 3 weeks and wanted to know if anyone else drank while on a cycle of it. Normally i know you shouldn’t because f the liver toxicity but i wanted to know if any of you had other opinions.[/quote]

I’ve run 3 cycles with Tren, TP and have drank some on weekends and never had a problem. I would advise against the everyday drinking thing though.

JW