Alcohol and Bodybuilding Don't Mix

Am I still on earth?

for the save of the thread

Neither do posting and hangovers, apparently.

Edit: Sure, NOW the damn link shows up normal…

You have to admit that is a the gayest body builder I have ever seen. Either that or he has estrogen issues causing him to act femmy.

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Am I still on earth?

[/quote]

No. You’re in Texas.

He is clearly gay…

[quote]JGerman wrote:
Am I still on earth?

[/quote]

Lmao, I watched some of this last night, completely random. I couldn’t make it past the third time he busted out the gnome.

not to mention he’s not a very smart person … His “facts” are very misleading “If you have a beer once a day for year how much fat will you have?” I don’t know asshole, how hard are you working out? What is the rest of your diet like? Jackass…

[quote]polo77j wrote:
not to mention he’s not a very smart person … His “facts” are very misleading “If you have a beer once a day for year how much fat will you have?” I don’t know asshole, how hard are you working out? What is the rest of your diet like? Jackass…[/quote]

I was also wondering where he was getting this information.

[quote]Dustin wrote:
polo77j wrote:
not to mention he’s not a very smart person … His “facts” are very misleading “If you have a beer once a day for year how much fat will you have?” I don’t know asshole, how hard are you working out? What is the rest of your diet like? Jackass…

I was also wondering where he was getting this information.[/quote]

His boyfriend

For all the people calling him gay, I think the worst part is that he looks better than 90% of the posters on here.

[quote]DOHCrazy wrote:
For all the people calling him gay, I think the worst part is that he looks better than 90% of the posters on here.[/quote]

And he’s 50. Or close to that.

He might look better than 90% of the people on here, and he may know what he’s talking about, but that doesn’t mean he’s good at explaining it … i’ve notice a few things about some a lot of people, they’ll take anyone’s word for anything as long as that person says they’re an expert. If you consult enough experts, you can confirm any opinion.

So wait…

Creatine and other supplements (like, say, protein powder) are hard on your liver? Since when?

This is news to me.

wtf. how come no one every told me THIS secret.

[quote]HolyMacaroni wrote:
wtf. how come no one every told me THIS secret.[/quote]

we assumed you told the army your secret…

ew.

Nice aquarium

well is protien bad for your liver?

the combo of the hat and the gnome is terrifying. not the nightmare kind of scary, the kind that would make me not hesitate to shoot him in the face and walk away.