Alcohol a Week Into PCT

ive just came off M1Ts a week ago and so far my gains have stayed :smiley: ne how today i was wid my buddy and he kept forcing me to drink wid him i prolly had about 3 shots taht were dilluted wid orange juice and then ate (drank lots of water) and then later on had 2 more shots chased wid orange juice.

I came home and popt 4 milkthistle all together 1gram, shud my liver be okai? ive been on ALA as well, and i took all this stuff during my cycle as well. wats ur guys opinon

Ummm m1t sucks, that’s my opinion. Drinkin anywhere near a cycle sucks, that’s my opinion. Your “internet slang” sucks, that again is my opinion.

[quote]jattmunda wrote:
ive just came off M1Ts a week ago and so far my gains have stayed :smiley: ne how today i was wid my buddy and he kept forcing me to drink wid him i prolly had about 3 shots taht were dilluted wid orange juice and then ate (drank lots of water) and then later on had 2 more shots chased wid orange juice.

I came home and popt 4 milkthistle all together 1gram, shud my liver be okai? ive been on ALA as well, and i took all this stuff during my cycle as well. wats ur guys opinon[/quote]

Don’t worry about booze in moderation. Even 1 day a week won’t kill you or really effect your gains, as long as your not getting HAMMERED. I wouldn’t get really loaded if I was on a serious oral cycle, but a beer or two shouldn’t bother you at all. PCT
once a week tops not prob
more, not so good.

I agree with the last guy
where the hell did you learn to write?

lol desis cant live with Daru huh. drink on drink on

lol wutta guy, 604 eh? im in surrey, hit me up on PM if u know ne good hook ups for teekay :wink:

I drink a few shots during a cycle, just on saturday. I am alive and well :slight_smile:

thanks for listening,
Advanced-Stealth

just to let you guys no, true liver damage causing cirhosis, takes years to incurr. A few drinks during or after a steroid cycle isnt’ going to do you in.

Just thing moderation.