T Nation

Albuterol Inhalers?

So Iv been reading about albuterol vs. clenbuterol and have read albuterol is equal if not better and that 4mg per day is a good dose. I have albuterol inhalers. They deliver 90mcg’s per puff. To me that looks like about 44 puffs a day or a puff every 20 minutes. My question is… Is the inhaled medifation the same as the liquid and do I directly convert the dosages as I have above?

Since nobody is actually dumb enough to do that, I doubt you will actually get any first hand anecdotes.

[quote]winmag wrote:
So Iv been reading about albuterol vs. clenbuterol and have read albuterol is equal if not better and that 4mg per day is a good dose. I have albuterol inhalers. They deliver 90mcg’s per puff. To me that looks like about 44 puffs a day or a puff every 20 minutes. My question is… Is the inhaled medifation the same as the liquid and do I directly convert the dosages as I have above? [/quote]

It's been brought up before.

No it’s a complete waste, and you would have to use a huge amount of the inhaled product to get anywhere near the amount of actual compound people use via the liquid “research chems”. Forget about it. It’s a different route and effect also this way. Oh and no you’re wrong on the dosage as well. People start at 20mcg and work up to a ceiling of 120-140 mcg per day bud. 40 mcg a day won’t have much of an effect. You just have to ramp up to keep from having bad sides and it’s part of the process of getting to the desired amount which then works the magic.

ToneBone