Albuterol for Asthma, Stims?

I got diagnosed with Asthma last week and was put on an Albuterol inhaler to help with some of the symptoms. From what I have found out the inhailed version takes a different pathway through the body and the dosage is too small through the inhaler to have the ‘fatloss’ effects from it. Is that right? I am asking because I currently take HOT-ROX and I am trying to make sure i am not mixing stims and potentially doing something dangerous.

Does anyone here have asthma? Was there anything else you took to help? Will taking stims like HOT-ROX have any kind of issues with the albuterol? Thanks.

[quote]Waittz wrote:
I got diagnosed with Asthma last week and was put on an Albuterol inhaler to help with some of the symptoms. From what I have found out the inhailed version takes a different pathway through the body and the dosage is too small through the inhaler to have the ‘fatloss’ effects from it. Is that right? I am asking because I currently take HOT-ROX and I am trying to make sure i am not mixing stims and potentially doing something dangerous.

Does anyone here have asthma? Was there anything else you took to help? Will taking stims like HOT-ROX have any kind of issues with the albuterol? Thanks.

[/quote]

I have had asthma for the longest time. My inhaler has never EVER had an effect on my weightloss like you said the dosage IS WAY WAY WAY To small.

Your fine.