Albuterol Cycle

So, since Yogi has talked me out of messing with clen anymore (which i appreciate, btw!), i have been thinking about giving a full albuterol cycle a run…

i read an article elsewhere written by Bill Roberts,and he suggested a dosage around 16 mg/day. my plan is to start at 4 mg and taper up to 16 mg in around 4 days, and space them around 4 hours apart. not sure how long i’ll run it, but i’m thinking around 6-8 weeks. i’m also planning on taking ketotifen at night, along with taurine (although i’ve never heard of too many people having cramping issues with albuterol).

i’m not sure what to expect as far as being anticatabolic/anabolic, but i’m hopeful that i’ll burn more calories and burn a larger amount of fat, as well.

attached below is an article on the effect of albuterol (salbutemol): https://www.researchgate.net/publication/23388137_Salbutamol_intake_and_substrate_oxidation_during_submaximal_exercise

once i get my order, i will give this a whirl, and see how it goes!

I took 20-40mg a day for 3 months and didn’t see any noticeable effects. Then again, I’ve not been jumping through windows in pursuit of bad guys so…

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I took 20-40mg a day for 3 months and didn’t see any noticeable effects. Then again, I’m not jumping through windows in pursuit of bad guys so…[/quote]

dang… did you notice any benefit from it? strength or cardio at least?

how lean were you when you tried it out?

[quote]cycobushmaster wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:
I took 20-40mg a day for 3 months and didn’t see any noticeable effects. Then again, I’m not jumping through windows in pursuit of bad guys so…[/quote]

how lean were you when you tried it out?[/quote]
Nope.

Probably 10-12% bodyfat. I was using it for asthma, not fatloss. There was a severe haze in my area recently that lasted 3 months and I was having attacks everyday.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Nope.

Probably 10-12% bodyfat. I was using it for asthma, not fatloss. There was a severe haze in my area recently that lasted 3 months and I was having attacks everyday.[/quote]

ah. do you normally take it daily, or just on a rare occasion? isn’t that like a crazy high dose for asthma, too? i thought the inhalers were like 200 mcg or so…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Nope.

Probably 10-12% bodyfat. I was using it for asthma, not fatloss. There was a severe haze in my area recently that lasted 3 months and I was having attacks everyday.[/quote]

ah. do you normally take it daily, or just on a rare occasion? isn’t that like a crazy high dose for asthma, too? i thought the inhalers were like 200 mcg or so…[/quote]
I normally use an albuterol inhaler once or twice a month. This time I was using a seretide inhaler. The albuterol was in pill form. I didn’t want my wife to see me using so many puffs multiple times a day.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Nope.

ah. do you normally take it daily, or just on a rare occasion? isn’t that like a crazy high dose for asthma, too? i thought the inhalers were like 200 mcg or so…[/quote]
I normally use an albuterol inhaler once or twice a month. This time I was using a seretide inhaler. The albuterol was in pill form. I didn’t want my wife to see me using so many puffs multiple times a day.[/quote]

wow, that’s scary stuff…

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Nope.

I normally use an albuterol inhaler once or twice a month. This time I was using a seretide inhaler. The albuterol was in pill form. I didn’t want my wife to see me using so many puffs multiple times a day.[/quote]

wow, that’s scary stuff…[/quote]
Hey you’re the Superhero leaping through windows in pursuit of villains with a loaded weapon! You find this scary? WAHAHA

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

Nope.

wow, that’s scary stuff…[/quote]
Hey you’re the Superhero leaping through windows in pursuit of villains with a loaded weapon! You find this scary? WAHAHA[/quote]

LOL! i’m just well trained and got experience under great leaders… nothing special here.

asthma’s scary stuff, especially when you have a flare up like that… my wife’s a diabetic, and that scares the hell out of me, too.

you never did give us the full story about your window leaping heroics!

Also, I am a big fan of clen, but you shouldn’t stay on it for as long as you were planning.

Google “Pharmaceutical Phenotype Enhancement Clen” and read parts I and II. A scientifically minded gentleman like yourself will get a total brainboner

[quote]Yogi wrote:
you never did give us the full story about your window leaping heroics!

Also, I am a big fan of clen, but you shouldn’t stay on it for as long as you were planning.

Google “Pharmaceutical Phenotype Enhancement Clen” and read parts I and II. A scientifically minded gentleman like yourself will get a total brainboner[/quote]

cool-i’ll check it out!