Albuterol/Clen Cycle

So I am trying to decide between albuterol and clenbuterol for body fat loss and some strength increase. I did some research and albuterol seems to be anabolic along with its fat burning effects, but that is speculative. I also have benedryl ready for every third week of a 9 week cycle. According to Thibs, this is suppose to upregulate my beta-receptors. Any comments on this or any other advice??

I am turning 20 years old, bench 285, squat only 430lbs, and only clean 225lbs. I have room for a lot of improvement. My frame is 5’8" and I currently weigh 193lbs around 15% BF. I would like to stay around 185 because that’s where I look the best with decent strength, but not so sure if I should just try to maintain around 195/200. It’s just tough because due to my height, I’m currently growing wider and not taller lol. I would like to stay around 12% BF. Any suggestions?

bump

430 isn’t a bad squat…

I think albuterol is totally worthless. Did nothing for me. Clen on the other hand I love. I start with 20 mcg in the morning and 6 hrs later and gradually up my dose by 10 mcg every few days. I also split up my doses by 10 or 20 mcgs. That keeps sides tolerable. Some people can take more than others. Just go by how you feel.

Okay haha, I’ll have to look into Clen for the next cycle. Any other supps that I should look into right now?? I want strength but stay or get more lean. Haha, I guess everyone wants that.

bump

bump

[quote]Hotshot133 wrote:
Okay haha, I’ll have to look into Clen for the next cycle. Any other supps that I should look into right now?? I want strength but stay or get more lean. Haha, I guess everyone wants that.[/quote]

Sure ha ha, get some protein powders… and stop bumping this thread up… Do some research on your own… ha ha

I take albuterol, 7.0/rescue, 3.5 nebulized. I lift regularly and I can tell you that aside from being able to breathe better, it is not effectively anabolic. I retain water like a motherfucker after a dose and sometimes feel heavy as shit. IF it is an AAS its a poor one.

Like Hagar said, go with Clen if you can.