Albuterol and First Ever T Cycle

Well its today is day three of my first ever cycle on 1cc once a week. My GF who is a trainer thought it would be a ok idea to stack with Albuterol 2.75mg Liquid 2x before workout. Energy levels were great no problems until today. About 2 hours ago I had a anxiety attack I think. Ive been having headaches as well. I live a stimulant free lifestyle no caffeine no pre workouts. So im confused if the Albuterol had something to do with it. Or could my T level be to high. Im a newbie when it comes to this but I have done my research before taking the T. Any suggestions or comments would be much appreciated.

I’m a caffeine junkie, and not real sensitive to stimulants. Albuterol and Clenbuterol both give me anxiety and insane pressure headaches… like I’m a mile under water. Toss it. Unless you want to cut fat sooo bad that you’re willing to put up with the side effects of the Albuterol.

It’ll get less intense after about another week, but won’t go away totally. Not worth it in my opinion.

Thank you for your reply I had stopped taking it 2 days ago and do not plan on ever doing it again. I just don’t want to take that risk of hurting myself or even worse damaging something.