Albright Kim Jong Il Video

http://www.drudgereport.com/flashma.htm

Satirical ad highlighting how the Clinton foreign policy worsened the world terror situation from the maker of Airplane, Naked Gun and the Scary Movie series.

bump

Damn, I wish some candidate would have the nads to use that. It would make for an interesting campaign.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Damn, I wish some candidate would have the nads to use that. It would make for an interesting campaign.[/quote]

That would be a bad idea as Bush has been in office for almost 6 years and that arguement could be easily turned around.

The GOP would be admitting that they could not fix something when given the same amount of time as the previous F’ed up administration.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
doogie wrote:
Damn, I wish some candidate would have the nads to use that. It would make for an interesting campaign.

That would be a bad idea as Bush has been in office for almost 6 years and that arguement could be easily turned around.

The GOP would be admitting that they could not fix something when given the same amount of time as the previous F’ed up administration.[/quote]

I’m saying it would be fun to watch the reaction, not that it is a brilliant strategic move.

[quote]doogie wrote:
Marmadogg wrote:
doogie wrote:

The GOP would be admitting that they could not fix something when given the same amount of time as the previous F’ed up administration.

I’m saying it would be fun to watch the reaction, not that it is a brilliant strategic move.[/quote]

It would be very entertaining but bad for the GOP right now because the MSM smells blood with all the GOP scandals.

[quote]Marmadogg wrote:
doogie wrote:

The GOP would be admitting that they could not fix something when given the same amount of time as the previous F’ed up administration.[/quote]

well…they should give it a shot because i think even the democrats would have a hard time lying credibly on this one.

carter goes over to north korea and - typcially for him - gets conned by a lying dictator. fair enough. we expect that from the peanut farmer. kind of exemplifies his presidency and the disgrace he has become over the past 25 years.

so he let’s bill clinton in on the act. he agrees to give north korea a bunch of goodies. money. stuff that will actually help them build nukes. that kind of thing. small stuff. they he agrees to not send in any arms inspectors fpr FIVE YEARS! see…under the terms of the agreement that north korea had started violating immediately, the U.S. was not allowed to check and see if they were living up to it! can you imagine the outcry if bush had violated this by sending in inspectors? shit.

i THINK we gave them a couple of nuclear reactors. i’m sure we gave them at least one. check it out and give me the exact number. then tell me about the oil and the high-tech info we gave them. then tell me again how this can be turned around on bush. of course, democrats can usually lie their asses off and not get called on it.