Alberta T3 Planning

T-3!

So who is going to camp? I am, is there any one else?

It is with the deepest regrets that I will not be attending,
But I have a date with the GRIM REAPER In Grande Cache

i might be in. i may have a bobsled camp that weekend but if the vixens will be there, i’ll try my best. :slight_smile:

Paul; I will camp, in fact that’s what I’ll be doing for the 3 weeks I’m away on the bike. I got my little 6x4 tent and no place to be, so I’m in for whatever everyone decides.

holy hot pictures Eva!

As I suggested to STU, one of the activites at T3 for us T-vixens could involve our lovely T-mag shirts, scissors, and a fashion show. What d’ya think of that? … Anyone? … :slight_smile:

(Do you suppose the guys at T-mag would send us more shirts if we sumbitted photos of the ‘tailored’ ones…?)

If this is a double post I’m sorry, tried to post earlier not sure if it went through.

I’m in for camping.

I’ll post about the sites as soon as I can.

Here’s the way it is.

EVERYBODY who is coming please PM me and let me know. Please PM me with your name and phone number to speed up registration.

We have four sites right now its about $30 a site for one tent and two people. $40 for one tent and four people.

'Cake both the “fasion police” and the “OH GOD WON’T SOMEBODY PLEASE THINK OF THE CHILDREN” squad have relented their previous stance of “NO Marble bags at any time”.

You will now be allowed to wear the “Marble Bag” as long as you leave the “giant steely” at home.

Craig

I am gonna be there for sure this time for the beach. And to let all know its my bday on the 31st.

Cool, lookin’ forward to seein’ you there Shawn.

STU

j/k I know, I know, it’s Jared.

Have fun kids and play safe. Who’s the adult? :slight_smile:

Sounds like fun, for people who can swim.

Yes it is true, I cannot swim.

Have fun y’all.

WHAT WHY AREN’T YOU COMING CRAIG… BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I can’t swim either. I ask you, does that stop me??

No damnit.

It just gives me incentive to find an incredibly well endowed girl(no not the type in Shafs thread) and use her as my floatation device.

see thats the kinda attidtude we need, yeah floatation devices

Okay guys, This is what I need to know,

Who is going to be camping and on what nights.
friday night
saturday night
sunday night

If you could post and let me know as soon as possible that would be great.

That way I don’t get charged for unused sites for all three days.

Sorry for the last second notice, but I was outta town on business.

Craig

Operating your undercover “Boy-Love” Sting hardly counts as business…

Saturday, if at all.

Everybody knows pimpin’ aint easy.

I really need to know what days everyone is going to camp. I’m booked at 160 a night for all four campsites right now and if we don’t need some on certain nights I’ll get rid of them to help bring everyones cost down.

Please post now.

Craig

Craig,

I read you loud and clear. Please know that we will be coming for the day on Saturday, and we will not be sleeping over. I hope that helps. What should we bring?

Craig like i said before I’ll be there for most of the day then its off to a kegger for my b-day. What time were we planning on starting/meeting?