Alberta T3 Planning

Okay, if I’m going to negotiate with my co-workers (those personal trainers everyone makes fun of) I need to figure out when we’re going to do T3.

We had discussed the possibilities of either:

August 16th weekend
August 23rd Weekend
August 30th Weekend

We had also touched on what we might do. Someone mentioned a trip to Sylvan which would be good. Though perhaps not on the long weekend as we’ll be lucky to clear enough beach space. Well, that’s not true we could just pick people up and carry them out of our space. . .

So, let’s hear what people think would be best and we can start organizing.

STU

bump for the Stu-man.

ps. we’re busy the 16th and 23rd for sure. But the 30th is so far open.

30th , then i can save more money :).

cough
bump
cough

Bumpity bump bump

23rd would be ideal for a trip out on the bike, but I could probably swing the 30th.

If anyone is interested in going to Sylvan Lake, please post now. I have a friend who should be able to get us some good camp sites. Gotta let her know early to make sure we can still get them. Added bonus She works security and we’ll be able to party as loud as we like all night long!

Craig

Enough. End thread.

I am glad I nipped this on in the bud before it got going.

30th.

See you there!..the only question is one day or overnight?..Waterslides,. Jetskis, Beaches, T-Vixens…

Yeah, it might not suck.

(usgg…you need some new material)

“Babies don’t need a vacation but I still see them at the beach. I’ll go over to them and say, 'What are you doing here, you’ve never worked a day in your life!”

~ Steven Wright

my vote is the 30th.

Cake still no marble bags allowed :wink: !!

jetskis for sure. and beach!!!

August 30th sounds like the best time for everyone.

Come on eveyone. Chime in and let us know who’s coming.

I’ll be there. Sylvan lake and waterslides! Who can resist?

Sounds like the 30th is it. I’m packin up a toothbrush and a spare pair of underwear and heading out on a 3 week trip on the bike. I’ll plan on rolling in to Calgary or Sylvan lake(found it on the map) for the 30th.

Damn Magnus, you’re just the man aren’t you?

Uh…Magnus…

Three weeks and only ONE spare pair “o” 'wear…

Ewwwwwww.

“I don’t want to be stinky poo poo girl, I want to be happy flower child”

~ Drew Barrymore

Uh the last Sturat post belongs to me. I forgot to check who was logged in on the computer, sorry.

How long are we going to be at sylvan for?
One day, overnight, the whole long weekend?

Please post now if you haven’t already, and let us know if you’re coming.

Craif

g.

I really should learn to spell my own name.

For the record its. . .

Craig

ok here I am lost in never never land… um yes 30 th is good! Me likey much!!

hey Cass is your friend from the car crash Enien? gonna be there ?

Hottie !!! Yuuuuuuuumy!!!

um well thats it lets make this a 2 day trip that means camp’in it over night kaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa???

any probs with that let us know

E!!!

Cake: I guess you’re right, I should play it safe and bring 3 pair. A pair a week, wheather I need em or not. Of course if I bring my Brazilian grape smugglers for the beach, they can always double as a fourth pair.

T-3!

T-3!