Alberta, Canada T-Nation

How many of us is there in Alberta? I personally live in Red Deer and have a small (1500sq. ft) private training facility. Would anyone be interested in an Alberta T-Nation gathering?

(Think Elite FTS Glute-Ham Raise, Westside Reverse Hyper, Olympic Lifting platforms)

Just throwing it out there…

Jackson

that would be pretty hard to do in red deer… Would have to be calgary or edmonton.

Im in lethbridge, we have a couple good gyms here.

I’m in Calgary and I pass through Red Deer about once a month during the summer. I could make it up if something was planned a few weeks in advance.

I’m in Edmonton and I would be up for it. It’d be nice to meet some fellow T-Nations readers with more experience than myself, especially if they don’t mind showing me some technique on Olympic Lifts.

Im acutally in Red Deer as well. Id be more than happy to find someone else to train with, compare current traning programs with. BTW where in RD do you buy your supps?
See Ya

[quote]JG wrote:
I’m in Edmonton and I would be up for it. It’d be nice to meet some fellow T-Nations readers with more experience than myself, especially if they don’t mind showing me some technique on Olympic Lifts.[/quote]

We are actually running a clinic on Olympic Lifting in October. It will be hosted by one of Canada’s national weightlifting team members. PM me and I will send you the details if you are interested.

Jackson

[quote]LillGuy001 wrote:
Im acutally in Red Deer as well. Id be more than happy to find someone else to train with, compare current traning programs with. BTW where in RD do you buy your supps?
See Ya
[/quote]

Currently I am Doing Waterbury’s ABBH program because I hurt my foot at the start of summer and have not been able to Olympic lift in a while. I will be getting back into the Olympic lifts as soon as my foot has healed (I hope about 2-3 weeks).

I don’t really use too much for supplementation, just fish oil and greens plus, which I pick up at Save-on foods. Occasionally, I pick up a 5lb tub of protein (at random), but I really like eating!!!

Let me know if you are interested in doing some Olympic lifting, and we can possibly get together (we are starting a club in the middle of October).

Jackson

[quote]IRONBOY74 wrote:
I’m in Calgary and I pass through Red Deer about once a month during the summer. I could make it up if something was planned a few weeks in advance.[/quote]

We do have an Olympic Lifting clinic planned for October 15th if that might be up your alley, PM me if you are interested in the details

Jackson

[quote]Frank.S wrote:
that would be pretty hard to do in red deer… Would have to be calgary or edmonton.

Im in lethbridge, we have a couple good gyms here.[/quote]

Is Red Deer not dead in the middle of Edmonton and Calgary? It’s just over an hour driving time either way by my watch…not that far if you ask me.

Jackson

Im in Edmonton … I say we do it here beacuse Edmonton > Calgary…

lol
j/k but beacuse of my shedual it would be hard for me to leave the city right now

Good idea about the get together. I’d be up for it. Be nice to train/learn with/from you guys.

I’m in Calgary. Lots of good places here. I have no problem travelling though. Why not just take turns and switch gatherings back and forth or something?

Keep on rockin in the Free World.

Bdfone. Out.