Albert Einstein had Gyno?

Could Albert Einstein have benefitted from letro? Or would the lack of estrogen have had an effect on the development of his theories?

[quote]benchaffleck wrote:
Could Albert Einstein have benefitted from letro? Or would the lack of estrogen have had an effect on the development of his theories?[/quote]

It shouldn’t have mattered.
His tits have nothing to do with his achievements.

Funny thread, though!

Still more alpha than sexmachine.

I could bench way more than Einstein.

I read a book by Richard Feynman and he went to visit him once out on Long Island, before the war (1937-1939ish). He said that Einstein was pretty buff at the time and lifted daily.

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
I read a book by Richard Feynman and he went to visit him once out on Long Island, before the war (1937-1939ish). He said that Einstein was pretty buff at the time and lifted daily.[/quote]

Yeah, I read in a biography in an old magazine that he could bench 150kg and squat 200kg for sets of ten. Don’t remember where.

[quote]jasmincar wrote:

[quote]beachguy498 wrote:
I read a book by Richard Feynman and he went to visit him once out on Long Island, before the war (1937-1939ish). He said that Einstein was pretty buff at the time and lifted daily.[/quote]

Yeah, I read in a biography in an old magazine that he could bench 150kg and squat 200kg for sets of ten. Don’t remember where.[/quote]
lol

If Albert Einstein could lift 150kg in bench and 200kg in squat he would have changed the spelling of his name to Albert Ironstein. Therefore I am calling his max lifts as pure bullshit.
No way a guy like that could lift what are considered pretty close to drug free maximums for an average very well trained man.

[quote]Beyond Beyond wrote:
If Albert Einstein could lift 150kg in bench and 200kg in squat he would have changed the spelling of his name to Albert Ironstein. Therefore I am calling his max lifts as pure bullshit.
No way a guy like that could lift what are considered pretty close to drug free maximums for an average very well trained man.[/quote]

Hey Nighthawkz(I like ed Hopper too), Thanks but I am already well acquainted with the concept of irony.
I just thought it was amusing how some people attribute great skills to famous people like movie stars, or sports stars(or even to themselves). I read in M&F or Ironman about an interview with Vince McMahon, where from memory it says he could do sets of bent over rows with at least 300lbs around the age of 70.
Tiger Woods benching 300lbs back in the day, I’m sure max benching was the reason for his success.

He was on the roidz.

It’s all relative.

Albert Ironstein? More like Albert Lovenstein.

Words has it that Albert Einstein has seduced over eight hundred women in his time.

Albert Einstein could write the Lord’s prayer on the head of a pin.

He had Gyno and was strong as phuck eh?..This could only mean one thing, he was on helluva a cyclist.

Lol @ anyone who thinks genetics alone are enough to develop the general theory of relativity and win a Nobel Prize in Physics.

Hey Nighthawkz(I like ed Hopper too), Thanks but I am already well acquainted with the concept of irony.
I just thought it was amusing how some people attribute great skills to famous people like movie stars, or sports stars(or even to themselves). I read in M&F or Ironman about an interview with Vince McMahon, where from memory it says he could do sets of bent over rows with at least 300lbs around the age of 70.
Tiger Woods benching 300lbs back in the day, I’m sure max benching was the reason for his success.

[/quote]

The point is that no one in this thread actually did that.

BTW, it’s pretty obvious those are synthol tits on ol’ Albert.

I have to agree on the synthol, the technology was certainly available, categorically not implants. I reckon he could’ve benched some pretty good numbers if he increased the gyno so much he would doing the eqivalant of a 4" lockout in a rack.
I probably do get stuck on my own agenda. Perhaps none of the posters genuinely attributed Einstein with massive lifts, but the biographer supposedly attributed him with working out and looking buff in the late 1930’s, when E was pushing 60years old. I’m just saying he probably exercised at this time, there are plenty of photo’s of E, not one that I have seen with him looking anymore buff than the gyno shot(I’m really hoping someone has some good photoshop skills and the will to use them). Very common for historians and biographers to exaggerate the attributes of their subjects either consciously or unconsciously.
Still you gotta love them Einstein bitchies.

I have to agree on the synthol, the technology was certainly available, categorically not implants. I reckon he could’ve benched some pretty good numbers if he increased the gyno so much he would doing the eqivalant of a 4" lockout in a rack.
I probably do get stuck on my own agenda. Perhaps none of the posters genuinely attributed Einstein with massive lifts, but the biographer supposedly attributed him with working out and looking buff in the late 1930’s, when E was pushing 60years old. I’m just saying he probably exercised at this time, there are plenty of photo’s of E, not one that I have seen with him looking anymore buff than the gyno shot(I’m really hoping someone has some good photoshop skills and the will to use them). Very common for historians and biographers to exaggerate the attributes of their subjects either consciously or unconsciously.
Still you gotta love them Einstein bitchies.[/quote]

Actually lifting doesn’t matter and no one cares. The point is a level beyond (beyond) you.

Sounds like I may have touched a nerve J, as you were the claimant reading about the 150kg bench by Einstein. Your post could well be face value or it could be ironic, and you could choose either If you wanted to hide behind if you felt uncomfortable, kinda seems like you do.
If you made it up and intended it as humorous, then yep its amusing. If you read it somewhere and it was represented as factual, then I would certainly call “Bullshit” just reading something doesn’t necessarily make it true.
As for lifting, you might be right if this wasn’t a site that focuses generally about exercise.