T Nation

Al-Qaeda in Congress?

Maybe the Dems should make HIM the chairman of the House Intell Committee.

How in the hell did Somali immigrants get the right to vote? Are they citizens? I know the Dems don’t care, but many others do.

Maybe when he gets to Congress, he’ll insist that everyone shut down 5 times a day, while some idiot schreeches into the PA system and he bangs his head on a rug.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us.

[quote]Dickhunter wrote:
Maybe when he gets to Congress, he’ll insist that everyone shut down 5 times a day, while some idiot schreeches into the PA system and he bangs his head on a rug.
[/quote]

You are quite likely the most bigoted, stupid piece of shit alive. But you know and relish that, don’t you?

Just keep starting stupid ass threads that demonstrate your bigotry and hatred of everyone who isn’t like you. Quote Ann Cuntler some more too. Cause you know, none of us are laught AT you, right?

Fucking douche bag.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Maybe the Dems should make HIM the chairman of the House Intell Committee.

How in the hell did Somali immigrants get the right to vote? Are they citizens? I know the Dems don’t care, but many others do.

Maybe when he gets to Congress, he’ll insist that everyone shut down 5 times a day, while some idiot schreeches into the PA system and he bangs his head on a rug.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us. [/quote]

The world laughs at us because of racist shit like this.

Most of your other posts are just unhinged or off-base, but this effluva is just hateful, ignorant racist bullshit.

Headhunter-

You are a stupid, ignorant, redneck, piece of shit. Only someone with such a pathetic black/white view of the world like yourself could come up with that analogy.

Do everyone a favor and don’t ever procreate.

HH, you forgot to mention how you admired the man, then found this information on the web.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Maybe the Dems should make HIM the chairman of the House Intell Committee.

How in the hell did Somali immigrants get the right to vote? Are they citizens? I know the Dems don’t care, but many others do.

Maybe when he gets to Congress, he’ll insist that everyone shut down 5 times a day, while some idiot schreeches into the PA system and he bangs his head on a rug.

No wonder the rest of the world laughs at us. [/quote]

I feel like I say this on almost half your posts, but are you really this stupid?

Hey, except for the Al-Qaeda bit (which was for laughs), its all true. The dude’s a muslim and wants to be sworn in on the Q’uran. Why flame me? You Dems are the jackasses who vote guys like this in.

Where will his loyalties lie? We are currently in a war with muslims, most muslims around the world hate us with a passion, and we just elected one to our Congress (the jackass Dems did, anyway). Is that not worthy of questioning?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hey, except for the Al-Qaeda bit (which was for laughs), its all true. The dude’s a muslim and wants to be sworn in on the Q’uran. Why flame me? You Dems are the jackasses who vote guys like this in.[/quote]

What else would you use to swear him in? The Bible? Dianetics? I see no problem for a person of faith to use their Holy Book when being sworn in. Would you object if a Jew wanted to use the Torah?

I think it’s important to make a distinction between moderate Muslims who can separate their faith and their politics from those who’s faith and politics are one and the same.

Do you only favor democracy when candidates you like win? Has he in any way indicated he’d be proposing laws based on the Qu’ran or the Hadiths?

Whatever happened to giving someone a chance to prove themselves before denouncing them?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
The dude’s a muslim and wants to be sworn in on the Q’uran. Why flame me? You Dems are the jackasses who vote guys like this in.[/quote]

Oh, did the concept of freedom of religion suddenly go down the toilet? Do you actually respect the ability of people to have and to practice different religions or not?

Maybe you should listen to the gentleman talk before you say stupid things like this.

You are at war with radical fanatics, not a religion per se. Do you even realize there is a difference? You are a shame to your country you ignorant bigot.

Congratulations, once again.

So according to you Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs in the government?

Headhunter,
You claim to be a patriot. You claim to support the government. I call you out as what you really are. A seperatist. A racist. A psuedo patriot who doesn’t believe in the United States, but instead believes in a country where all are welcome as long as “those people” know thier place.

You and your kind make me sick.
Don’t ever thank another member of the military for their service. Stop sending your silly gift baskets to service members. Don’t stain those noble warriors with your filth. The worst part of being in the military is that I have to defend fuckers like you.

Feel free to write some internet tough guy crap in reply. Please go into great detail (again) about how much of a badass you are. Threaten me if you feel like it. I’m not interested in your reply. It is time you left this forum.

Nancy Pelosi
“Judge” Hastings
Howard Dean
“Freezer” Jefferson
John Kerry
“Chappie” Kennedy
Hillary Clinton
…now a muslim from Minnesota.

Putting these creatures in charge was a clear signal to the terrorists about the old adage: It’s not the size of the dog in the fight, it’s the size of the fight in the dog.

Maybe Ayn Rand put it better: “America has become a giant in body, with a mooching midget in place of its soul.”

Let the REAL TERROR begin.

[quote]BH6 wrote:
Headhunter,
You claim to be a patriot. You claim to support the government. I call you out as what you really are. A seperatist. A racist. A psuedo patriot who doesn’t believe in the United States, but instead believes in a country where all are welcome as long as “those people” know thier place.

You and your kind make me sick.
Don’t ever thank another member of the military for their service. Stop sending your silly gift baskets to service members. Don’t stain those noble warriors with your filth. The worst part of being in the military is that I have to defend fuckers like you.

Feel free to write some internet tough guy crap in reply. Please go into great detail (again) about how much of a badass you are. Threaten me if you feel like it. I’m not interested in your reply. It is time you left this forum.
[/quote]

Instead of addressing ONE point, you simply wrote out this verbal diahrrea? Did you even click on the link? Thought not.

What would happen to a Christian who ran for office in Iran? Oh, wait, they’re not allowed to do so.

Case closed.

[quote]40yarddash wrote:
So according to you Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs in the government? [/quote]

Would you accept a Muslim as President of the United States?

“The sense of vindication is even stronger because Mr. Ellison was attacked on religious grounds by his Republican opponent, Alan Fine. In September, Mr. Fine said that as a Jew he was personally offended by Mr. Ellison?s past support for Louis Farrakhan, the leader of the radical group Nation of Islam.”

— from the link

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
“…with a mooching midget in place of its soul.”[/quote]

Let me guess: You want the job?

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Would you accept a Muslim as President of the United States?[/quote]

As opposed to a Born-Again moron who believes in the Rapture and the imminent End of Times?

Damn right.

[quote]pookie wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
“…with a mooching midget in place of its soul.”

Let me guess: You want the job?
[/quote]

Well, I’ve just gotten back from church and thought about how it’s just about time for Pookie to pop up in this thread. Maybe its ESP?

No, Pooks, I don’t want the job. If the American spirit has been worn down to this sad state, by 60 or 70 years of altruistic-cannibal-brotherlove, where we have Republicans with no backbone and seething little animals like Hillary and Howard running things, then count me out.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Hey, except for the Al-Qaeda bit (which was for laughs), its all true. The dude’s a muslim and wants to be sworn in on the Q’uran. Why flame me? You Dems are the jackasses who vote guys like this in.

Where will his loyalties lie? We are currently in a war with muslims, most muslims around the world hate us with a passion, and we just elected one to our Congress (the jackass Dems did, anyway). Is that not worthy of questioning?

[/quote]

This is NOT A WAR WITH MUSLIMS.

Because if it is, guess what? We’re SCREWED.

It’s a war with EXTREMIST, terrorist, fundamentalist, totalitarians who happen to be Muslim, and use their religion as am excuse for horrible acts of violence.

You are a racist pig. I’ve just now lost the last shred of respect I ever had for you. It’s people like you who see everything in black or white who ruined this countries political system.

And I do beleive you’ve just lost a BIG chunk of respect from all the regular, moderate Republicans who will now look at the things you post with a m uch larger grain of salt.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
40yarddash wrote:
So according to you Muslims shouldn’t be allowed to have jobs in the government?

Would you accept a Muslim as President of the United States?

[/quote]

Yes. If he was not extremist, beleived in seperation of Church in state (though was still a devout believer in his faith), and had otherwise very good policies that I agreed with that I think would help the nation.

I wouldn’t vote for him, only because it would never actually count (the chances of it happening are slim to none), and I’d rather vote for someone with similar policies but a greater chance at winning.