Al alternative to P2P Progz

Try BitTorrent.

A wee-bit different from the rest on the learning curve department, but, damn, it transfers like there`s no tomorrow.

I got excellent test speeds while copying BitTorrent links to Shareaza, something around 187 KB/s from 6 sources. Compared to Overnet, it`s a most welcome change.

What sites do you use? All the ones that have been recommended to me blow goats for the most part. maybe 1 or 2 good albums out of hundreds…

Check your PMs. ;0)

I hope it goi through, had problems PMing recently…

Yeah bit-torrent is pretty cool. I use suprnova.org for my source of torrents, so far it has had everything I need.

Try using Limewire, I’ve downloaded over 500 songs with it in preparation for my iPod. I haven’t gotten one corrupted file and the speeds seem to be faster than Kazaa.

I use BitTorrent to get live music off the net.

If you are Dave Matthews Fan you can get high high quaility live recordings of their concerts off antsmarching.org and sharingthegroove.com

Sharingthegroove.com is a great site. I’ve gotten live Tool (good quality recording), Smashing Pumpkins, DMB, and they have a lot of other artists.

Not to dis your taste in music, Tim, but that is a good list of the exact bands I am trying to avoid… It seems like every site I go to is tooled and dmb’d to the gills.