AI's - Tablets vs Liquids

Why would anybody purchase an AI in pill form when there are liquids available ? They seem much better for a regulated dose and cheaper to boot !
What am I missing

My pills are doctor prescribed and 100% covered with insurance and pretty damn easy to cut into halves with a pill cutter… No shakey research chem usage… not missing anything

Hello
Anastrozole is very cheap… and with the low dose TRT requires it’s very inexpensive. 4 pills $2 right from Walgreens one month supply…

[quote]Bigguns129 wrote:
Hello
Anastrozole is very cheap… and with the low dose TRT requires it’s very inexpensive. 4 pills $2 right from Walgreens one month supply… [/quote]

What dosage are the pills and what do you take , when ?

The pills are 1 mg. split in half and take on injection day. (twice a week)

[quote]Bigguns129 wrote:
Hello
Anastrozole is very cheap… and with the low dose TRT requires it’s very inexpensive. 4 pills $2 right from Walgreens one month supply… [/quote]

My local Walgreens charged me ~$8/pill. Maybe your insurance was covering part? I buy them from online pharm now at $1/pill.

I agree that liquid would be much more convenient (since my needed dose is not exactly 1/2 pill), but haven’t come to trust the research chems yet.

Really… You don’t trust the research chems…

Maybe I just bought some sugar water…

Has anybody experienced problems ?

I haven’t tried them, but I have read comments from people who did wonder if they got sugar water based on results. If that were the worst that could happen I wouldn’t worry though, because you’d easily be able to detect it.

My concern is more about purity. Since they’re not regulated, it’s kind of a “trust us, it’s good stuff” from the manufacturer. I’m not ready to put that into my body on spec. Not that I’m a purist in general - I drink unfiltered tap water on a regular basis.