Air Fresheners Kill Testosterone!

Just how much does it kill? I frequently use some of the apparent worst fresheners and gain strength, size, pop boners etc with no problems.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
Just how much does it kill? I frequently use some of the apparent worst fresheners and gain strength, size, pop boners etc with no problems. [/quote]

THey don’t work in texas. Its a T state.

Does ranting lower testosterone?
On the chance that it does, I decided to chill out.

I'm still on patrol for T robbers. Googled this site and the web, lots more villains out there than just phytoestrogens and phthalates. Liquorice, for one, but I quit eating that when I was 8.

There should be a serious investigation done to assess all possible T robbers, and assign degree of risk to each factor. For instance, in psychiatry, there was a famous study done ranking life stressors on a 1-100 scale. It was useful for many in the mental health field, because it highlighted how usually positive events (new job, marriage, moving) ranked as high up the stress scale as many negative events.

How can we begin to get a handle on this whole T robbing situation until we know the relative effect of say high stress or chronic insomnia vs. frequent exposure to specific environmental toxins. Venture a guess? High stress a 75, chronic insomnia a 60, soy products a 20, lavender an 8, air fresheners a 7? I'll let someone else throw a presumptive number on THC and masturbating. 

[quote]tveddy wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
Just how much does it kill? I frequently use some of the apparent worst fresheners and gain strength, size, pop boners etc with no problems.

THey don’t work in texas. Its a T state.[/quote]

I guess not. I would be interested to see how drastically they cut T-levels though. Short of having blood work done it’s impossible to know how much external factors manipulate your hormones and progress.

[quote]texasguy1 wrote:
tveddy wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:

I guess not. I would be interested to see how drastically they cut T-levels though. Short of having blood work done it’s impossible to know how much external factors manipulate your hormones and progress. [/quote]

I figure that if you take your Alpha Male and ZMA it will keep your T up enough.

[quote]tveddy wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:
tveddy wrote:
texasguy1 wrote:

I guess not. I would be interested to see how drastically they cut T-levels though. Short of having blood work done it’s impossible to know how much external factors manipulate your hormones and progress.

I figure that if you take your Alpha Male and ZMA it will keep your T up enough.[/quote]

I think so too. And living in the US’ nut sack also helps for sure.