Ain't Too Proud To Beg (Photo Help)

Can’t remember if it was the Four Tops or Temptations.I grew up in the Detroit area and still have these songs in my head. More to the point I just bought our first digital camera. My wife persuaded me even though, the old one still works-yeah I know get off the dime. My situation is that I have transferred pictures to computer but, I am at a loss as where to go next. I want to transfer to personal profile and need technical advice. Any pointers will be appreciated.

Ah!

The original “Temptations”, my friend!

(Lt. to rt: Melvin, Eddie, David, Otis and Paul!)

(Can’t help much with the rest!)

Mufasa

Check my documents inside there my pictures

Or Search your computer for *.jpg
This might bring up your pictures. Then open the folder that contains your pics.

Or transfer them again and look for the button that says browse. It normally in most programs defaults to the location where the pics were last stored.

[quote]daudowen wrote:
Can’t remember if it was the Four Tops or Temptations.I grew up in the Detroit area and still have these songs in my head. More to the point I just bought our first digital camera. My wife persuaded me even though, the old one still works-yeah I know get off the dime. My situation is that I have transferred pictures to computer but, I am at a loss as where to go next. I want to transfer to personal profile and need technical advice. Any pointers will be appreciated.[/quote]

My first advice is to NOT USE software that comes with the camera. It’s so much easier to simply plug the camera in to the computer, double click on it, and drag and drop the pictures wherever you want them.

What do you mean by “transfer to personal profile?” Do you mean on this site?

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
Check my documents inside there my pictures

Or Search your computer for *.jpg
This might bring up your pictures. Then open the folder that contains your pics.

Or transfer them again and look for the button that says browse. It normally in most programs defaults to the location where the pics were last stored.[/quote]

That was right on thanks-It wasn’t pretty -a lot of clicking and muttering.
Thanks for taking time to respond.

[quote]buffalokilla wrote:
My first advice is to NOT USE software that comes with the camera. It’s so much easier to simply plug the camera in to the computer, double click on it, and drag and drop the pictures wherever you want them.
[/quote]
Now I’m using windows photo gallery-you are correct the Olympus site seems confusing.
Thanks for the information.

[quote]Mufasa wrote:
Ah!

The original “Temptations”, my friend!

(Lt. to rt: Melvin, Eddie, David, Otis and Paul!)

(Can’t help much with the rest!)

Mufasa[/quote]

Yes that’s right-I just dug out the best of CD. Thanks to T Nation I am now riding on “Cloud Nine”. Before I was just a “Ball OF Confusion”. My favorite by them is “Beauty Is Only Skin Deep”,great harmony. Great to see someone else appreciating that era.