AIG Getting Back on Its Feet

http://www.bloomberg.com/apps/news?pid=20601109&sid=az0bouW0eHus&pos=10

apparently they’ll be paying us back fairly soon.

Barry should have locked them up.

With all this money and profit coming back to us, when do I get my check?

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
With all this money and profit coming back to us, when do I get my check?[/quote]

You already did, for the amount of “no depression.”

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
With all this money and profit coming back to us, when do I get my check?[/quote]

You already did, for the amount of “no depression.”[/quote]

Yeah but what if he already takes meds for that?

[quote]thefederalist wrote:

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:

You already did, for the amount of “no depression.”[/quote]

My job has always been secure, but it would have been nice to have kept that money in my bank account. Surely if profit was made with some of my money, I get a check.

What if we do go into a depression? do I get a refund?

And what should have happened is they should have filed bankruptcy, been chopped up and sold off and it should not have cost the tax payers a fucking dime in the first place.

AIG is selling off their most profitable units to generate revenue. They aren’t out of the woods yet.

They should have gone BK.

[quote]formerfatboy wrote:
AIG is selling off their most profitable units to generate revenue. They aren’t out of the woods yet.

They should have gone BK. [/quote]

What does Burger King have to do with AIG?

[quote]dmaddox wrote:

[quote]formerfatboy wrote:

They should have gone BK. [/quote]

What does Burger King have to do with AIG?[/quote]

I think he means the average salary of the AIG grunt is comparable to what the average Burger King worker makes.
Don’t think for a second that the imbeciles who caused the issues are taking the hit. Obama signed a into law that they must be paid their bonuses.

From Scottrade corporate news updates:

They are moving toward profitable again, but as has been said, they have been selling off a lot of assets.

For you guys that don’t get it- You aren’t getting a paycheck unless you own shares. What is that old saying? “Buy when the streets run red with blood.” When they hit an all time low, you should have bought. I mean seriously, these guys are some of the smartest and most well educated crooks in the world. They are going to make money.

The only question in my mind was “Are they going to make some for me, or make some more of mine?”.