T Nation

AI Over Responders

Been trying to use arimidex for about a year now my last dose was .05mg/day even that took me to low. Is there something milder out there otc that can be successfully used. Without AI I hit 47 with it I get all the sides of going to low loss of libido insomnia joint pain. I'm doing some reading and find many products from companies that used to sell prohormones would they be a possibility? What about Chrysin,DIM,IC3, Zinc. Hopping there are others out there with the same problem to give suggestions on alternatives. I have also lowered my dose of Hcg to150ius EOD and going to 3 injections instead of 2 each week on the test to try and get smaller spikes.

is that .5mg or .05mg, if its .o5 mg i dont know how u cut the pills so small or is it a compounded med. If its .5mg, just try dosing once or twice a week instead of every day, it does have a long half life so twice a week dosing should help

Its .05 pharmacy crushes my tabs and suspends in liquid.

Homeopathic dose?

Homeopathic dose meaning what?

homeopathic meaning watered down to an inactive substance

No its not suspended in water and I can tell its active when I take it. I feel the sweet spot for 2 days then o blast right past it.

No its not suspended in water and I can tell its active when I take it. I feel the sweet spot for 2 days then o blast right past it.

Everyone here uses an AI only. I can't believe I'm the only over responder on the forum.

If your taking it every day, how about every other day. Is it an oral? Take half the amount etc...

Ya its oral. I'm going to wait for a rebound and either try that or try zinc only I only need it to drop down to around 30.

There are many anastrozole over-responders here. You are probably the only hyper-responder.

Another technical possibility is that the compounder is doing things wrong.