T Nation

AI, Feeling Sides?

So I am on clomid monotherapy 25MG EOD and just got bloodwork
and my E2 was about 70… Not cool and I am feeling the sides…

Some ED, Moody , Tired and weak… ect…
I just got some research chem liquids in 2 forms… Anastrozole and Exemestane… I have been tapering off the Clomid and am now down to taking 25MD 2X weekly and this has been 3 weeks… I just received AI and am wondering what some people feel concerning sides… This is all assuming the stuff I ordered isn’t bunk

I don’t quite understand the question. Are you asking about the sides from elevated E2 or sides associated to low E2 if the AI works? Start with 1mg/week in divided doses. There should be no sides from taking the taking AI if you don’t drive your E2 into the ground. Guys on here usually shoot for E2 levels of about 22.

The 1mg/week is for the Anastrozole. I’m not overly familiar with Exemestane.

My topic was changed from AI - Sides to feeling sides… (by admin)
Makes things a little confusing…

Anyhow I know the sides of high E2… Or at least I think I do…
But I have never taken an AI… And would like to know the sides or possibles sides from these !

It’s hard to determine honestly - both low and high E2 are similar in effects. With you being that high now, start the normal dosing procedure (1mg/wk in divided doses). That should be 1ml per week if it is like most RC. So do 0.3ml EOD or similar and you should start feeling better in a few days. As mentioned in the stickies, some guys are over-responders (I for one am), so I only take 0.2ml/wk. The only way you’ll know is if you crash it. By that, you’ll feel real good as E2 comes down, you’ll hit the sweet spot, and then start feeling bad again. If that happens, stay off for a few days and then start back at a lower dose. There’s a formula somewhere on here for figuring dose.

Ok . So I started yesterday… on the exemestane… (liquid aromasin)
25mg / ml… as a research chem…

I took about 6mg yesterday to see how I would react… didn’t notice much , just a bit of itchy on my arms…
Today I took 12mg and YES it does make my arms itchy…

Anybody else with AI sides ?

I have no experience with aromasin, arimidex only here.

Am still taking 12mg daily of exemestane (liquid aromasin)
and have noticed a few side affects…
the itching has decreased… though it dose give me some sweaty periods and make’s me a little anxious

I have to take another 25mg clomid this week (Thursday)
how long should I continue on the aromasin ?

Thanks