Ahmed The Terrorist

Warning: May cause laughter unsuitable for work.

PC

ahahahaha, I love that clip, great find. I saw it a couple years ago, I can’t seem to find the skit he did with the old man puppet (old man puppet, there’s gotta be a better way to say it)

[quote]3030 wrote:
ahahahaha, I love that clip, great find. I saw it a couple years ago, I can’t seem to find the skit he did with the old man puppet (old man puppet, there’s gotta be a better way to say it)

[/quote]

Just search Jeff Dunham on youtube.

Cheers, found it literally 3 seconds after I posted that.

That’s not comedy. It’s gratuitous and shitty. He’s marginally skilled at ventriloquism, his puppets have stupid names and situations, and the jokes are juvenile. I can’t believe that douchebag is so popular on YouTube, but even more baffled on how he got on Comedy Central when there are so many real comedians with real talent trying to get on there.

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
That’s not comedy. It’s gratuitous and shitty. He’s marginally skilled at ventriloquism, his puppets have stupid names and situations, and the jokes are juvenile. I can’t believe that douchebag is so popular on YouTube, but even more baffled on how he got on Comedy Central when there are so many real comedians with real talent trying to get on there. [/quote]

Why not just get a sense of humor? I’m sorry if we aren’t all as intellectual as you and require some sort of rocket science to laugh at things.

On the other hand though, why not post a video of your own that you find funny. I won’t hesitate to admit defeat if i do, in fact, find it really funny myself.

PC

I wonder if hes funny WITHOUT the puppet?

[quote]mr_slick wrote:
I wonder if hes funny WITHOUT the puppet?[/quote]

I wonder that as well. :wink:

[quote]ProfessorCHAOS96 wrote:
Why not just get a sense of humor? I’m sorry if we aren’t all as intellectual as you and require some sort of rocket science to laugh at things.
On the other hand though, why not post a video of your own that you find funny. I won’t hesitate to admit defeat if i do, in fact, find it really funny myself.
PC[/quote]

Sorry if I came across harshly. But It’s not even the intellect that I’m addressing. I like silly humor too. But I’d lump Dunham in the same category as Larry The Cable Guy. And he was funny for about 5 minutes.

Check this thread out:
http://www.T-Nation.com/tmagnum/readTopic.do?id=2024670

[quote]Love2Lift wrote:
That’s not comedy. It’s gratuitous and shitty. He’s marginally skilled at ventriloquism, his puppets have stupid names and situations, and the jokes are juvenile. I can’t believe that douchebag is so popular on YouTube, but even more baffled on how he got on Comedy Central when there are so many real comedians with real talent trying to get on there. [/quote]

Wrong, just plain wrong.

Just because something does not tickle your funny fucking bone does not mean that it is not humorous.

I like early Saturday Night Live, some people find it boring. But I do not berate them and throw around Douchebag and Shitty just because they do not share my sense of humor.

If those “real” comedians are so funny and sharp we will hear from them soon enough.

I want that four minutes of my life back (there’s no way I was sitting through that crap fest any longer.)

I think some things are amusing, but that doesnt really mean i laugh at them. I sit through a LOT of comedy without a single laughter, and when someone asks me if it was good, i say “yea.” If a comedian can make me laugh, THEN hes a really good commedian

This man is not funny.

Its not Ahmed…

its A…C…PHLEGM…

[quote]ty45 wrote:
This man is not funny.[/quote]

Yep. Somehow I imagined Frank Zane would have this opinion as well. lol :thumbsup: