Ahmadinejad was Jewish Before His Family Converted to Islam. .

I just came across this and thought I should share it with you…

Mahmoud Ahmadinejad’s vitriolic attacks on the Jewish world hide an astonishing secret, evidence uncovered by The Daily Telegraph shows.

A photograph of the Iranian president holding up his identity card during elections in March 2008 clearly shows his family has Jewish roots.

A close-up of the document reveals he was previously known as Sabourjian â?? a Jewish name meaning cloth weaver.

The short note scrawled on the card suggests his family changed its name to Ahmadinejad when they converted to embrace Islam after his birth.

The Sabourjians traditionally hail from Aradan, Mr Ahmadinejad’s birthplace, and the name derives from the Jewish for “weaver of the Sabour”, the name for the Jewish Tallit shawl in Persia. The name is even on the list of reserved names for Iranian Jews compiled by Iran’s Ministry of the Interior.

Experts last night suggested Mr Ahmadinejad’s track record for hate-filled attacks on Jews could be an overcompensation to hide his past.

Ali Nourizadeh, of the Centre for Arab and Iranian Studies, said: "This aspect of Mr Ahmadinejad’s background explains a lot about him.

"Every family that converts into a different religion takes a new identity by condemning their old faith.

“By making anti-Israeli statements he is trying to shed any suspicions about his Jewish connections. He feels vulnerable in a radical Shia society.”

A London-based expert on Iranian Jewry said that “jian” ending to the name specifically showed the family had been practising Jews.

“He has changed his name for religious reasons, or at least his parents had,” said the Iranian-born Jew living in London. “Sabourjian is well known Jewish name in Iran.”

A spokesman for the Iranian embassy in London said it would not be drawn on Mr Ahmadinejad’s background. “It’s not something we’d talk about,” said Ron Gidor, a spokesman.

The Iranian leader has not denied his name was changed when his family moved to Tehran in the 1950s. But he has never revealed what it was change from or directly addressed the reason for the switch.

Relatives have previously said a mixture of religious reasons and economic pressures forced his blacksmith father Ahmad to change when Mr Ahmadinejad was aged four.

The Iranian president grew up to be a qualified engineer with a doctorate in traffic management. He served in the Revolutionary Guards militia before going on to make his name in hardline politics in the capital.

During this year’s presidential debate on television he was goaded to admit that his name had changed but he ignored the jibe.

However Mehdi Khazali, an internet blogger, who called for an investigation of Mr Ahmadinejad’s roots was arrested this summer.

Mr Ahmadinejad has regularly levelled bitter criticism at Israel, questioned its right to exist and denied the Holocaust. British diplomats walked out of a UN meeting last month after the Iranian president denounced Israel’s ‘genocide, barbarism and racism.’

Benjamin Netanyahu made an impassioned denunciation of the Iranian leader at the same UN summit. “Yesterday, the man who calls the Holocaust a lie spoke from this podium,” he said. “A mere six decades after the Holocaust, you give legitimacy to a man who denies the murder of six million Jews while promising to wipe out the State of Israel, the State of the Jews. What a disgrace. What a mockery of the charter of the United Nations.”

Mr Ahmadinejad has been consistently outspoken about the Nazi attempt to wipe out the Jewish race. “They have created a myth today that they call the massacre of Jews and they consider it a principle above God, religions and the prophets,” he declared at a conference on the holocaust staged in Tehran in 2006.

I knew of this but know that accusations of anti-semitism would follow if I posted it; or it would be ignored as some whacked out conspiracy theory.

There IS a theory that a small group of Jews (Sabbatean Jews) are using the Holocaust and even other Jews, to advance their agenda. What that agenda is is subject to much speculation. However, using guilt of the Goyim as a cover to advance their goals is a crime against their victims and Judaism itself.

"In expectation of the great Messianic revolution, the members of these societies abandoned many Jewish principles of faith and discarded Jewish religious laws and custom. The mystical cult of the Sabbateans is believed to have included both asceticism and sensuality: some did penance for their sins, subjected themselves to self-inflicted pain, and “mourned for Zion”;

others disregarded the strict rules of modesty required by Judaism, and at times were accused of being licentious. The Polish rabbis attempted to ban the “Sabbatean heresy” at the assembly at Lemberg in 1722, but could not fully succeed, as it was widely popular among the nascent Jewish middle class."

"My working hypothesis is that most wars/conflicts are orchestrated by this satanic cult. The same people secretly manipulate events on both sides to undermine “all collective forces except our own” (“The Protocols of Zion”) and establish world government tyranny (a.k.a. “globalization.”) In other words, an Occult Elite is waging war on humanity and we don’t even know it.

In the Protocols, the author, who I suspect was the Sabbatean Lionel Rothschild, writes that their goal is: “To wear everyone out by dissension, animosities, feuds, famine, inoculation of diseases, want, until the Gentiles sees no other way of escape except by appeal to our money and our power.”

(Protocol 10) [And] “… enable us to absorb without disturbance all the governmental forces of the world and thus form a super-government.” (Protocol 5)

“Who will ever suspect then that ALL THESE PEOPLES WERE STAGE- MANAGED BY US ACCORDING TO A POLITICAL PLAN WHICH NO ONE HAS SO MUCH AS GUESSED AT IN THE COURSE OF MANY CENTURIES?” (Protocol 13, emphasis mine)"

http://www.rense.com/general80/how.htm

(Rense is whack btw, I know.)

HH whether or not the bit about the Sabbateans is true there is something else to consider that is much more likely. Ahmadinejad has something in common with Hitler and Heydrich that makes him potentially very dangerous.

Hitler had Jewish ancestry and was probably homosexual. Hitler had something to hide and something to prove, which he did by going after Jews and homosexuals.

Heydrich the architect of the final solution was rumored to be part Jewish, so he felt he had something to prove, which he did by going after the Jews.

If Ahmadinejad (who looks very semitic) is out to prove his loyalty to his new religion and dispell any doubts that he harbors any loyalty to the family’s old religion, he could be capable of anything. Ahmadinejad trying to prove something would explain why he is so hostile to Israel.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
HH whether or not the bit about the Sabbateans is true there is something else to consider that is much more likely. Ahmadinejad has something in common with Hitler and Heydrich that makes him potentially very dangerous.

Hitler had Jewish ancestry and was probably homosexual. Hitler had something to hide and something to prove, which he did by going after Jews and homosexuals.

Heydrich the architect of the final solution was rumored to be part Jewish, so he felt he had something to prove, which he did by going after the Jews.

If Ahmadinejad (who looks very semitic) is out to prove his loyalty to his new religion and dispell any doubts that he harbors any loyalty to the family’s old religion, he could be capable of anything. Ahmadinejad trying to prove something would explain why he is so hostile to Israel. [/quote]

What you have to ask then is: what set of circumstances allow these people to exercise their zealotry and what individuals gain by such? A man with absolutely nothing – no rank, no education to speak of, no money, no family connections – rises to become Chancellor of Germany. Powerful Islamic clerics choose, not someone whose family roots are in Islam for hundreds and hundreds of years, but someone whose ancestors went to Temple instead of the Mosque.

Americans choose someone with no roots in the country, whose father was a known communist and whose associates are questionable at best.

These are all very interesting topics.

So what?!

[quote]pushharder wrote:
Sifu wrote:

If Ahmadinejad (who looks very semitic) is out to prove his loyalty to his new religion and dispell any doubts that he harbors any loyalty to the family’s old religion, he could be capable of anything. Ahmadinejad trying to prove something would explain why he is so hostile to Israel.

What’s your best guess, Sif or anyone else for that matter, on when Israel decides to preemptively prevent another holocaust? I’d like to see Vegas put up some odds on this one.[/quote]

The US has just started producing a new bunker busting bomb that weighs 30,000 pounds, can penetrate 60 meters undeground and can only be carried by a heavy bomber like a B2. The Air Force is going to start taking delivery in December. These new bombs are capable of going a lot deeper than what is available now. So my guess would be that the Israelis might wait for the US to have this new weapon deployed and B2’s modified to carry it.

I saw an Israeli official on Fox News today, I don’t remember his name or office, who said (paraphrase) if we (US, Israel, or UN) do not act now, we are doomed.

Sounds like Israel does not want to see Iran get a nuke.

Do you think if they do, we are doomed? Do you think they’ll pass the info on to Hezbollah or al-Qaeda so they can blackmail us or use low yield nukes as terror weapons?

Or do you think they’ll use the nukes to destroy Israel or merely show they have them and use their existance to blackmail Israel if it moves against Lebanon (Hezbollah) or Hamas?

[quote]Gkhan wrote:
I saw an Israeli official on Fox News today, I don’t remember his name or office, who said (paraphrase) if we (US, Israel, or UN) do not act now, we are doomed.

Do you think if they do, we are doomed? Do you think they’ll pass the info on to Hezbollah or al-Qaeda so they can blackmail us or use low yield nukes as terror weapons?

Or do you think they’ll use the nukes to destroy Israel or merely show they have them and use their existance to blackmail Israel if it moves against Lebanon (Hezbollah) or Hamas?
[/quote]

If Iran gets nukes there are several ways this could go really, really bad. First off it can kick off a nuclear arms race in the mid east. The Saudi’s, Egytians, Turk’s are all going to go Nuclear. The Saudi’s and Egytians don’t have the most stable governments and could be overthrown by islamists.

The Iranians don’t have the full support of their people and the Iranian regime could be overthrown. In that scenario several bad things could happen. One possibility is the last dying gasp of the Ayatollahs regime would be to nuke Israel and/or pass some nukes on to Hezbollah to strike at the US. So once they get nukes regime change in Iran would probably become impossible.

People complain that a military strike would only set the Iranians back, but that is way better than letting them get nukes.

Reminds me of this gem in an interview with McCain:

A woman stood and said, “I got to ask you a question. I don’t
believe in – I can’t trust Obama. I have read about him. And he’s not,
he’s not â?? he’s an Arab. He’s not…”

Shaking his head no, McCain grabbed the microphone away from her.

“No ma’am,” McCain said. “No ma’am. No ma’am. He’s a, he’s a, he’s a
decent family man, citizen that I just happen to have disagreements
with on fundamental issues. And that’s what this campaign is all about, he is not. Thank you.”

I’ve heard supporters of Moussavi bring this Jewish businnes up. It’s absolutely pathetic.

Lixy, I knew that though you haven’t been seen so much lately, you would not be able to resist jumping to the support of Ahmadinejad.

I am surprised only in that it took longer than I’d guessed.

[quote]Sifu wrote:
Gkhan wrote:

If Iran gets nukes there are several ways this could go really, really bad. First off it can kick off a nuclear arms race in the mid east. The Saudi’s, Egytians, Turk’s are all going to go Nuclear. [/quote]

Good call about the ME arms race. If you are someone who supports a nuclear Iran, take it from me, someone who lived through the cold war, a nuclear arms race is no picnic. I wouldn’t wish those times back for anything, and I wouldn’t want them in the ME.

For instance, India and Pakistan both have nukes. It did nothing to stop the hostility between the 2 countries. They just have the capibility of destroying one another.

So, if Iran gets a nuke and you think. “Great, now it will stop America and Israel.” don’t freaking bet on it. In the long run it’ll cause more pain and misery than you can ever imagine.

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
Lixy, I knew that though you haven’t been seen so much lately, you would not be able to resist jumping to the support of Ahmadinejad. [/quote]

Yes, yes.

Clearly, I am “supporting” him by not giving a damn about his familial background.

[quote]lixy wrote:
Bill Roberts wrote:
Lixy, I knew that though you haven’t been seen so much lately, you would not be able to resist jumping to the support of Ahmadinejad.

Yes, yes.

Clearly, I am “supporting” him by not giving a damn about his familial background.[/quote]

Welcome back, Lixy! You’re insights and viewpoints, while different than mine, are welcome

“Not giving a damn” so much that you just had to post your comment that it is, supposedly, “pathetic” to say this about Ahmadinejad.

Apathy is a real motivator I guess.

It probably motivates all your posts in this general category (jumping to the defense of Islam or of Islamic dictators or practices.)

Or in other words, all your posts outside of the America-bashing ones, which comprise the entire remainder. I am not sure if those are likewise motivated only by not giving a damn. Perhaps you can advise.

This doesn’t appear to be true. http://news.yahoo.com/s/ynews/20091006/wl_ynews/ynews_wl943_4

[quote]Bill Roberts wrote:
“Not giving a damn” so much that you just had to post your comment that it is, supposedly, “pathetic” to say this about Ahmadinejad.

Apathy is a real motivator I guess.

It probably motivates all your posts in this general category (jumping to the defense of Islam or of Anti-American Islamic dictators or practices.)

Or in other words, all your posts outside of the America-bashing ones, which comprise the entire remainder. I am not sure if those are likewise motivated only by not giving a damn. Perhaps you can advise. [/quote]

Fixed it for ya. If the dictators are US allies, they are not defended.

True. Thanks!