Ahahahaha - Wii Fit

[quote]Squiggles wrote:
Dance Dance Revolution is the best workout you’ll get with a video game:

Fat Kid DDR - YouTube [/quote]

Fuck yeah. People can do all the sprints, stair-climbers, ellipticals and treadmills all they want, I’ll stick to insane DDR songs when cutting for exercise.

Nothing better for a ridiculous cardio workout… except Tabata sprints, that is. I think some of the toughest songs (especially In the Groove 11+ footers) can hold their own easily.

I got one for the family. Mainly for the skate and snowboard games for the kids. The wife plays with it a bit. I did get a good chuckle out of my 9 yr old who loves to run. He came to me after running multiple 2 mile runs on the wii fit, dripping in sweat and complaining that his side hurt.

Holy crap just go to gym. Not that hard…

I had an cousin who came to me asking me how to get her kid to go outside and play more often. I just told her to take away the video games. She did just that and now her kid is outside playing football, basketball, and getting involved with school activities. Kids find things to do.

I’m going to introduce sports to my kids early on, and not let them play video games until they are older.

This post has me cracking up. Now my co-workers are looking at me weird.