Agillity Drills

[quote]tsantos wrote:
BodybuildingRev on YouTube has a fantastic workshop on squat mobility. Remember mobility is not the same deal as flexibility. I was astounded at how many guys squatting well over 400 for reps didn’t have enough power in their glutes and cores to lift themselves up off their asses.

Have a look, it it an hour long and subtitled (spoken in German) but well worth it. You’ll get some nice tips that will translate to your training[/quote]

Looked at a few minutes of the video. Definitely looks worth watching the whole thing, thanks.

I think I got a lot more out of this than you did. I wish I could have helped you more, but thanks so much for getting me up to speed.

It seems like you’re totally on the right track. With expert help and good equipment, it’s just a matter of continuing to plug away.

I’ve seen this sit and rise test and pretty much suck at it. May be a new goal to improve.

aplus.com/a/sitting-rising-test-predicts-mortality

It used to be
-lift weights
-drink beer
-get laid

Now I have to practice breathing, and my hips are so weak I could drop dead at any moment.

I should have just taken up tennis.

I’m 61 and this has been a concern to me for the last 5 years or so. I found this web site a while ago:

Check out the video. I hope I can be this agile when I grow up. Now all i have to do is find time to do this.