aggression

What are some aggressive forms of media that everyone here enjoys. For example, I love to listen to Linkin Park, I love movies like “Fight Club” and books like “Clockwork Orange.” Does anyone have any suggestions for entertainment when I get tired of getting sunshine blown up my ass?

Grand Theft Auto for the PS2. I also like Rammstein.

Sounds like this is going to turn into another heavy music thread. Just be a prick, Linkin Park is hardly what I’d call aggresive.

Video games are great for actually killing people without getting arrested. Counter Strike, Unreal Tournament and Max Payne (truely awesome) are my favorites.

And speaking of violence, has anyone seen the previews for Equilibrium? I think it looks pretty sick.

Limp Bizkit, Staind, Godsmack, Wendy O, Alanis Morissette (works as angry music for chicks but probably too whiney for guys).

Slayer-Reign in Blood
Pantera-Far Beyond Driven

Tom F’n Jones!

MBE: "Leavin' his hat on since 1190."

-Eric

I have to agree with my pretty little monkey butler on this one. Tom Jones RULES!!! I once stood in the pouring f***ing rain with about a thousand fifty-something housewives, watching The Voice being pelted with underwear and singin’ ALL the hits… “Thunderball”, “My Delilah”, “It’s Not Unusual”, etc.

Yes, Master Chris, and whom, may I ask, snuck backstage to retrieve a contraband and officially used sweat towel from Mr. Jones’ dressing room whilst you bit your lip sobbing your fat self to pieces?

MBE: “Faithlessly in servitude since 1444.”

-Eric

Oh, you pesky little troll! You filthy human pustule you!!! Get back in your cage or I won’t tell you about this movie you HAVE to see… OK, it’s called “Link”!! Watch it and you’ll know why I’m recommending it to you.

Perv: If you like Fight Club, you’d prolly love the book. I love pulling the old Arnold movies out when I’m in that mood. When it comes to music I hear Disturbed, Slipknot and System of a Down. When talking computer games, nothing beats a good round of Tekken 4.

For music I pick Slipknot, Mudvayne, American Head Charge, and Otep as they rank as some of the more aggressive bands that I’ve heard and love. With games I would say anything made by id Software is some pretty violent stuff (fun nonetheless). As for movies I’d say any war movie like Pearl Harbor, Saving private Ryan, etc. are some pretty serious forms of aggression there.

Video games! Most recently, Need For Speed Hot Pursuit 2…smash into cops, run away from them, etc etc. Great fun. Counter-Strike, Metal Slug 3,4(emulated, kill craploads of nameless enemy soldiers! great fun), Age of Mythology when you feel like murdering on a massive scale. Sunshine up my ass? I don’t think so. I barely ever watch TV. I watch what movies I rent. Music, I like Swollen Members, Rammstein (FEUER FREI!!!), Disturbed!

Unrealtournament 2003 kicks mad ass. Kill em all let the computer god sort them. It kicks ass. That or the others named kick ass as well but I would go computer instead of console. just a preference in that I smoke most people playing on consoles. Especially online.

Pantera.

Movies:Romper Stomper, American History X,Triple X,Fight Club!

Games:Vice city,Mortal Combat,Command and Conquer games…
Surprised to see other Maggots and Rammstein fans.Heretics Anthem, Asche zu asche, mein Herz brennt. Check out Megaherz, Cradle Of Filth, The Misfits, and ofcourse The Ramones!

when the aggression of the thunderstorm abates we get av…