Age to Take

[quote]Rippemanewone wrote:
Man 4000 calories thats pro-bodybuilder sh*t? people tell me i needed 3000 calories, i have trouble downing 3000 calories and still manage to get 3500 thats alot of food man.[/quote]

Its impossible to assign a specific amount of calories to a group of people as broad as pro-bb’ers. Every single person’s caloric needs are completely different. Start drinking protein shakes. Try weight gainer (homemade or storebought) if your body can handle all the carbs.

I have a feeling that most pro bodybuilders who are carrying 240+ pounds of lbm are taking in more than 4000 cals. But there is no way of knowing that unless you actually see those guys eating their food and count the cals with them.

You’re 19, your metabolism will start to slow down soon enough it’ll be easier to gain weight when that happens. For now just eat more until you start growing.

Ok then besides the use of AAS, is there anything else stronger then creatine that i could use safely and not stunt growth or fuck up hormone production?

Thanks BONEZ

[quote]rainjack wrote:
If you have to ask how old you need to be to start, you are too young.

If you are not old enough to be a college graduate, you are too young.

If you have to decide between paying for a cycle and paying the phone bill, you are too young.

If you think the only way to score women is through enhancing your physique with AAS, you are too young.

If you are trying to improve your performance, and are not a top level elite athlete, you are too young.

If you think steroids can replace piss poor nutrition and half-assed training, you are too young.

But I could be wrong. [/quote]

That should settle this one. How many more times must this poor dead horse be beaten?!

I used to hit 6k cals easily when I was in my teens.

Your strength just seems easy, you gain 5-10 pounds on each lift every time you lift.

Sure it takes some doing but its worthwhile.

You need to learn to forcefeed yourself anyways for when you actually do start using gear.

It takes alot of practice to get 350 grams of protien a day, thats alot of chicken and beef.

Eat more. It is just that simple.

Ok then besides the use of AAS, is there anything else stronger then creatine that i could use safely and not stunt growth or fuck up hormone production?

Thanks BONEZ[/quote]

Steak sweet potatoes and olive oil.

Come on man in your RMP you said you don’t drink protein shakes. Find a good one and start drinking a few a day. That should get you an extra 300-500 calories per day.

I’ll throw in a suggestion too- try adding coconut oil to your shakes. Not only is it an amazingly healthy saturated fat, but it actually tastes good.

I take all those things in :D.

Talkin about some supplements

Will do

[quote]beebuddy wrote:
waylanderxx wrote:
I think Bob is the only member I have ever seen post in this forum who agrees with me on this subject haha, thats good to know.

Aren’t you the 16 year old that didn’t know how to inject and got an abscess? [/quote]

no I was 18, and it was an allergic reaction not an abbcess thx :wink:

[quote] Brook wrote:
I cant agree… even if training, nutrition and research is all in place, which is unlikely at 19 - albeit possible for a semi-pro/pro competing athlete…
the endocrine system still needs a few more years to “mature”… no, i dont have medical journals to reference, but it has been seen anecdotally many many MANY times.

I think that is would be WISE for a man to wait until (at least) 22/23 before introducing external androgens into his system.

I am not suggesting that great results cant come from using AAS at a younger age… and i am not suggesting that this will lead to a pre-mature shutdown/regression/suppression of the endocrine system in later life in ALL cases…

But if you want to use on the side of caution, be sensible, and make sure you get the healthiest use of the drugs possible… then it is necessary to be well into the early 20’s before AAS use.

I say 22-23 simply because by then the majority of males are likely to have a PHYSICALLY mature endocrine system… at 19 SOME may… some may not.

If anyone has some scientific stuff they want to throw in here - fine. But i do believe my post to be based on personal and anecdotal evidence that seems to have been confirmed over the past 50 years of AAS use in bodybuilding.

Brook[/quote]

I agree with this post 1000%. I have read items in the literature on it, but quite frankly I’m too lazy to go find them now.

I don’t think it has so much to do with your age (unless you’re over 30 something) as much as your level of progress and development. If you’ve only gained like 15-20 lbs naturally you have no business putting AAS in your system because you haven’t figured out what the heck you’re doing naturally yet or how to eat or train, no matter what you think you have figured out. If you’ve put on 50+, then it’s a good bet you know how to train and eat for your goals, so go for it. That sort of thing.

[quote]rainjack wrote:
If you have to ask how old you need to be to start, you are too young.

If you are not old enough to be a college graduate, you are too young.

If you have to decide between paying for a cycle and paying the phone bill, you are too young.

If you think the only way to score women is through enhancing your physique with AAS, you are too young.

If you are trying to improve your performance, and are not a top level elite athlete, you are too young.

If you think steroids can replace piss poor nutrition and half-assed training, you are too young.

But I could be wrong. [/quote]

lol. QFT.

Man 4000 calories thats pro-bodybuilder sh*t? people tell me i needed 3000 calories, i have trouble downing 3000 calories and still manage to get 3500 thats alot of food man.[/quote]

You’re freaking kidding me, right? Right???

No. NO NO NO NO NO. I had to eat 5000+ calories a day at one point to break an earlier set point… and I wasn’t even 200 lbs then. You. Have. To. Eat. More. You eat on a schedule, 24/7/365. Set a timer. I did. When it goes off, you’d better have food in your hand or a protein shake in a glass. It doesn’t matter if you’re already full or if you’re feeling like you don’t want to eat. You eat anyway. Eventually, when coupled with strong training, your body learns how to adapt.

“People” know fuck-all. The bottom line is, if you’re not gaining weight, you’re not eating enough.

OR

You’re eating a lot for a couple days and then getting erratic for the rest of the week and going back to old patterns.

Alternate solid and liquid meals, that helps the “full” feeling. Increase your food intake by 500 calories for about 1 month, see how much you gain. If you gain good, if not, after a couple weeks add another 400 calories on top of that and keep it there for a couple weeks to gauge progress.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Rippemanewone wrote:

Thanks BONEZ

Steak sweet potatoes and olive oil.

Come on man in your RMP you said you don’t drink protein shakes. Find a good one and start drinking a few a day. That should get you an extra 300-500 calories per day. [/quote]

2 scoops whey = 220 calories. 2 8 oz. glasses of whole milk = 300 calories. Put together that’s one meal. I’ve been known to drink upwards of a quart of milk at a time when I couldn’t find any protein powder. 1 quart = 600 calories, 32 g protein. It can be done.

The things you are saying now make me certain (as if I wasn’t already) that you are not ready for AAS. You should know how to increase calorie intake to match weight goals, and how to eat. This is basic basic stuff. There is not “magic” number, the number is whatever amount works. That’s the only number that matters.

Eat more and focus on overloading some of the big lifts. *Squats, *Deads, *Pullups, *Dips, Cleans I threw in later. If you start focusing on really pushing yourself in these four, combined with everyone saying eat more (which is the best supplement), you’re in the clear.

I shot from 180ish to the mid 200s after a few months of balls-to-the-wall lifting and shoveling food down like it was going out of style. You need to get over the fear of eating to maintain your girlish figure (not a shot, just my term for what I was like).

And if you’re worried about the Body Fat % as people always are, I went from 8.9% at 173 being my lowest before my plateau at 180, to 13% at 210, where I’m at now. It’s not a big deal. I gained about 12 lbs. of fat compared to 25 lbs. of lean mass. That’s spot on roughly where you want to be, a 2:1 ratio.

And by the way, if you want an extra incentive, it’s fun to eat a Double Whopper w/Cheese in front of your friends because none of them get how it’s possible.

Want a good shake recipe?

-4 oz. Skim Milk
-2 scoops vanilla whey isolate
-1 large banana
-2 tbsps. of good peanut butter, not the processed crap
-Vary ice for desired texture

This shake is slammin’. It tastes great and has everything a growing boy needs:

48 g. carbs roughly
52 g. protein roughly
16 g. fat roughly

And if you want an extra boost for carb intake, add a little fresh oatmeal to it and you’re in business. It’s a heart shake and it leaves you satisfied until food time.

as far as the “genetic limit” is concerned, it was mentioned earlier in your post, I know many who will argue it doesnt exist, and if this so called limit does exist, its def at a weight wayyy higher than you are now so dont let idiots who use that as an excuse to juice get you to thinking like that… until you get much older and much bigger, it is always possible to gain weight naturally.

everybody is going to get mad at me for saying this but i started taking steriods when i was 19 i am now 20… it was the best thing i ever did. i regret waiting so long to start them. but my own opinion