T Nation

Age IFBB Pros Began Juicing?

I have always been wondering at what age did present top ifbb pros begin cycling. like evan centopani,kai,phil. Because i read about phil playing basketball through college, so he clearly didnt start bodybuilding since prolly 25 years old. But than you got kai, who has always been competing at a young age.

IFBB is a tested organization. The pros are natural.

[quote]pete458 wrote:

IFBB is a tested organization. The pros are natural.[/quote]

lol?

you will never get an answer to questions like this. The pros never tell.

Honestly just look at their younger pictures. Arnold started at 15-16, most of them have pictures in Junior competitions in which theyre already massive and clearly on gear…

[quote]pete458 wrote:

hahahahahaha

[quote]pete458 wrote:

What planet do you live on lol? Oh wait…it must just be all of those AMAZING supplements they endorse in the muscle mags that makes them look like that…

[quote]ironmanzvw wrote:

[quote]pete458 wrote:

What planet do you live on lol? Oh wait…it must just be all of those AMAZING supplements they endorse in the muscle mags that makes them look like that…[/quote]

Well ya what else would it be

[quote]pete458 wrote:

I can confirm this…

I would bet most started around 19 to 23. I know ronnie coleman started late in life I read something about it in muscular development in his interview. I Imagine its better to do it later and reap the benefits of natural hgh and testosterone. I have a feeling people who start really young fuck themselves up and are afraid of them after words due to improper pct and abuse.

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:

[quote]pete458 wrote:

I can confirm this…
[/quote]

Grow up man. That’s the one of the most stupid things ive read on here. Why do you think they have explicitly natural competitions… Because the others aren’t tested and the natural guys wouldn’t have a hope.

[quote]pop-eye wrote:

[quote]riceERYDAY wrote:

[quote]pete458 wrote:

I can confirm this…
[/quote]

Grow up man. That’s the one of the most stupid things ive read on here. Why do you think they have explicitly natural competitions… Because the others aren’t tested and the natural guys wouldn’t have a hope.[/quote]

If your talking to me, you obviously missed the sarcasm in my post…

I think they should test all the pro’s and publish the results anonymously. So that way there is no illusions.

What illusion? If they are an IFBB pro, they are on. Guaranteed.

???, I think it’s pretty obvious they aren’t natural

Doesn’t really matter?