T Nation

Age 74 and 10 Years Lifting

You do not have to publish this if considered off topic or time wasting.
I went from a 210 sloppy to 145 thin(i get called emaciated, i am not). Considering two back operations from this sport I have learned to protect myself.
When i flex it looks great then not flexed i don’t. Cannot seem to grow. I am not a fish or meat eater. I take about 40 grams of protein per day. Eat lots of seeds almonds cashews. I wanted to try tren, deca ,dbol what ever it takes. No info avail on most sites for my age, some are calling them selves seniors at 55 lol.
I take calcium citrate, Dhea, pregnonolone, vit. d, testosterone inject-able . I do not like the risk of hgh, which i have used. I have written those seventy year olds with the old heads and buff bodies,and who advertise their bodies for product, but i cannot get response from any of them… The sport doctors are forbidden to mention bodybuilding, and risk losing license. I want to get advice that won’t kill me.

Thanks

Thats awesome that you still have that fire in you to keep pushing to better yourself. I hope in another fifty years I will still be as hungry as you are.

Unfortunately I do not think I am one to give advice to you. You are outside the demographic which I typically discuss such things with. Honestly do not know how an older persons body would handle those compounds. I suppose a huge factor is what sort of overall health you are in now. If you are healthy I do not see why you couldn’t use a few of those compounds even if you are 74. My opinion would be stick to milder compounds at milder doses. At 145 lbs you would not need a whole lot of anything to get some great results. But I wouldn’t do anything without a doctors supervision. First and foremost find a good and knowledgeable/openmided endocrinologist or urologist before even going further.

By the way where are you from?

Thank you for the compliment and ideas. MDs would be great for testing but as for prescribing , most of them are steroid phobic due to license and steroid supervision from the Los Angeles pharm police…

Seventy four, is now the new 55. the gym is crawling with the gray haired, some buff ,some soon to be.
If I am eliminated in an accident hopefully it won’t be in the gym, either way I will have a good looking corpse. I still am hitting on the 30 year old, unless a great looking 80 year old appears.

That said if you or anyone else can privately message a referral to an open minded MD, in the LA are I would be grateful. Thanks again for the response.

Hi I partially replied my thank you on line. I am living in LA near Golds
gym on Cole. I have asked at the gym of the guys who are juicing but they
are not personal friends and are paranoid to give sources of MDs. Thanks
for the cautionary advice on dosage.

Be Well

Sholom

Your diet seems low in protein. Have you considered whey and casein protein powders. I have over 40 grams of protein by my second meal. Eat 6 - 7 meals a day because I burn calories. You have testosterone, so you are equalizing the deficiency we all get as we age. I would recommend upping the protein and looking at the site to get some good ideas. Gains are never as quick as we would like.

THanks for the protein suggestion. I will update it to 80 grams.

Borg_Master

April 2

Your diet seems low in protein.  Have you considered whey and casein protein powders. I have over 40 grams of protein by my second meal.  Eat 6 - 7 meals a day because I burn calories.  You have testosterone, so you are equalizing the deficiency we all get as we age.  I would recommend upping the protein and looking at the site to get some good ideas.  Gains are never as quick as we would like.

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

In Reply To

sholom

March 29

Hi I partially replied my thank you on line. I am living in LA near Golds gym on Cole. I have asked at the gym of the guys who are juicing but they are not personal friends and are paranoid to give sources of MDs. Thanks for the cautionary advice on dosage. 

Be Well

Sholom

Visit Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these emails, click here.

You could easily benefit from a low dose Testosterone regimen. You would see changs in muscle mass, body fat, and even your skin will improve.

I would think that in LA, there are a ton of anti-aging docs. If you have the money, they will likely treat you.

I got the money but no qualified takers. Yes anti-aging docs, lots of them,
but they do not consult or advise on the three: deca, dbol ,and anadrol?
So there seems to be no safety net for anyone interested in knowing dosage.

If I were you, I would get on TRT and get your levels stable. Stay on TRT for at least a year (you will feel a world of difference), Then if you are still wanting to do a blast, do your homework and think about adding a blast of Masteron or Primo for abot 12 weeks. At 74, you dont need orals like Anadrol and without Test, Deca will kill your erections. Tren has some serious side effects that, at 74, I wouldnt want.

We cant provide websites on this forum but if you do some searches for steroid forums, you can find some trusted sources online. Sources that have been rated by other forum users.

Do not order directly from a website. Use a safe email account and use a domestic source so customs isnt looking thru your packages.