Hi - So i Am 42 on TRT about a month through my family GP.
My dose is 100mg/week Test c in 2 shots a week, .5 cc each shot self injected.
When we originally discussed TRT he was open to an AI but not until i had started the Shots and blood tests demonstrated High Estrodial.
5 weeks in and my testosterone level is up to 587 (From 420 scale is 253-829) but my estrodial 17 pg/ml (scale just says >42) so on the low side and i don’t imagine an AI is in order.
I Feel good and don’t want the estrogen any lower but wanted to confirm it is ok to not be on an AI.
The second issue is with regard to the HCG. As this is simply not an option at this point (although my DR did say he would consult with a urologist on it) should i be trying to find ancillary sources in the USA (i am in canada so it is not easy to just get some legally), or is it ok to hold off on the HCG for now and see what they come up with in 3 months when i see him again.
Thanks for the input, i have been reading the posts for a long time but not posted before.