Age 39, 6'2, 205lbs

Mate… For 39 you look great. I’m 40 and most of these young bucks don’t know how much harder it gets to recover in time to train again. I’d agree with the comments above on back and legs. For Abs, there is definitely some work to do. Roll-outs, Oblique crunches and Weighted leg raises have done it for me (see my pic). And taking your BF % by eating just slightly cleaner will get you there.

I’d give you a 10 just for the O face and the pants around your ankles.

But seriously, you look solid keep up the good work.

[quote]Blaiser wrote:
Yeah, I guess I want to know how I look for my age and even if I should bother getting up on stage. I don’t want to make a fool of myself.

I thought my back and traps were one of my strengths. In these pictures i am at around 8% BF. When I was down around 6% you could see my abs a little better. I think I may actually be training my abs to much. I do them around 3 times a week and they don’t seem to be growing. I wonder if I should train them less and use more weight with them? I think posing may have a lot to do with it, but what do you suggest I do to bring up my back thickness, lower back, traps and abs? I am currently working on adding mass to my legs by training them more often. Thanks for the help. [/quote]

Look good, you need a bigger back and legs… Chest and arms are good. I think you are overestimating you bodyfat somewhat. At 8% you should be in definite six pack category, I’d say you are closer to 11% - 12%.

[quote]Blaiser wrote:

I thought my back and traps were one of my strengths. In these pictures i am at around 8% BF. When I was down around 6% you could see my abs a little better. [/quote]

You’re looking good man, but you’re not at 8%. 8%bf means solid six pack, 10-12% you should be seeing some ab definition which I don’t see any of in this pic. I’d say you’re around 14%. Don’t get me wrong, that’s not a jab. You’re putting in work and it shows. Just being realistic.