Age 28 Low Test. Andriol HRT Questions

Hi has anyone on here had ne experience with HRT. A few months ago I had my test levels checked and they were on the low end for my age, im 28. My doctor perscribed me andriol. He told me to take 2 pills a day for a week and than 1 pill a week until they ran out. The dosage seemed very low to me but I thought I would listen to him and see what would happen.

Well I took it for 60 days and just did another blood test. Ny free test level came back at 37.1 pmol/l and my dhea at 4.8 umol/l and estradiol at 139 pmol/l. I eat helathy and have been working out since I was 15, so these levels look extremely low to me. He once again prescribed andriol to me and this time told me to take 2 tabs a day for three weeks and 1 tab a day for 3 weeks.

What do you guys think about this? Also what do you guys think about my test levels? Any and all input would be greatly appreciated. I want to avoid going self prescribed cycles and just want my levels to be somewhat closer to the high end of the spectrum.

Your doc is a genius. Seriously. He should consult for a health insurance company. Follow the advice above and find a new doctor or at least learn something about HRT and bring info to him and see what he says.

Pills? Seriously?