I have been training since highschool - only the last 2 years have been consistent/proper training. I took some time last year and dropped down to 152lbs, started back up Dec.1st.

My goal is to maintain low BF and bulk for the rest of 2011 and possibly longer. Looking for some input on where i need improvements and also a BF% estimate.

Training Stats:
Deadlift: 385x3
Squat: 295x4
Bench: 295x1
OH Press: 185x5 (seated)

Pics were taken today - also my avi is recent, taken like 5 days ago.

Thanks for your time guys - if i missed any requirements for posting in this section let me know.

EDIT- apparently i effed up the embeding of these pics. how i do i edit to upload them?

I have been training since highschool - only the last 2 years have been consistent/proper training. I took some time last year and dropped down to 152lbs, started back up Dec.1st.

My goal is to maintain low BF and bulk for the rest of 2011 and possibly longer. Looking for some input on where i need improvements and also a BF% estimate.

Training Stats:
Deadlift: 385x3
Squat: 295x4
Bench: 295x1
OH Press: 185x5 (seated)

Pics were taken today - also my avi is recent, taken like 5 days ago.

Thanks for your time guys - if i missed any requirements for posting in this section let me know.

Mandatory pics

Here is the leg pic

Here is the leg pic

Not much to go by, but it looks like you’re doing alright. Your 5 rating is pretty much right on. You gave a duration of bulking, but you didn’t mention any particular goals. Are you just trying to get bigger, and wherever you’re at in a year is good with you?

[quote]flipcollar wrote:
Not much to go by, but it looks like you’re doing alright. Your 5 rating is pretty much right on. You gave a duration of bulking, but you didn’t mention any particular goals. Are you just trying to get bigger, and wherever you’re at in a year is good with you?[/quote]

My main goal is to stay under 15% and bulk to 200 before preping for contest, however long that may take.

I’d enjoy watching a video of you trying to lift those weights you claim to be lifting man…

[quote]wake wrote:
I’d enjoy watching a video of you trying to lift those weights you claim to be lifting man…[/quote]
Those numbers fit his size. What’s up with people having low strength standards these days? Those lifts aren’t mind blowing.

Keep it up OP.

Wake what the hell are you talking about?

[quote]wake wrote:
I’d enjoy watching a video of you trying to lift those weights you claim to be lifting man…[/quote]

LOL. this coming from the bird with the chicken legs

[quote]wake wrote:

stfu

OP, any front shot?

[quote]wake wrote:

Go away you little shit.

[quote]relentless2120 wrote:

[quote]wake wrote:

LOL. this coming from the bird with the chicken legs

LOL…(wake)seen better legs on a chair! Beware of HATERS!

Your back and legs are way behind your mirror muscles both in weights lifted in correlating exercises and physique. I’d make your back and legs the primary focus for a few months.

Thanks for the feedback guys. Bit of an update -

180lbs
Bench - had to stop from bicep tendon issues. Primary chest movement has been incline db - got 3 sets of 6 with 110s last week.
Squat-315x4
Deadlift-405x2

Ive really been focusing on legs and back the past couple months here are some shots at 180lbs.

Front shot.

Legs

Other Front shot