T Nation

Age 19, After 6 Months

Hey all. Been lurking around here for a while, finally decided to post. A pic of back and front, legs to follow. Been on Joe DeFranco’s Westside for Skinny Bastards program for 6 months solidly now, been going to the gym on and off for about 2 years.

I currently weigh 80kg and am 179cm tall. Taking protein powder in conjunction with a rounded diet. I also play hockey though so I’m trying to find a balance between the gym and the field. Comments/advice/critique gladly welcomed. Cheers

you look lean and healthy with some good muscle shape, what do you wanna look like ? what are your goals in relation to size and look ?

you should say what you wanna look like cos alot of people on this site asume you wanna look like arnold and will loose there minds if you post pics like this with out saying goals and what you look like ???

i forgot to put goals in the original post, sorry. would like to put on about another 5-10kg of muscle and keep the same sort of body shape; with corresponding increases in strength. i am after particular advice/comments on my current program, nutrition and progress.

when I was fifteen, I had to walk fourtyfour yards to the nearest yard store to buy a yardstick for my yard with my friend charles yardley on chester and chester-yarder street after watching the longest yard.

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
when I was fifteen, I had to walk fourtyfour yards to the nearest yard store to buy a yardstick for my yard with my friend charles yardley on chester and chester-yarder street after watching the longest yard.[/quote]

alright…

Looking pretty solid, two questions though, what were you like 6 months ago, and what are you current lifting stats?

[quote]duhast234 wrote:
when I was fifteen, I had to walk fourtyfour yards to the nearest yard store to buy a yardstick for my yard with my friend charles yardley on chester and chester-yarder street after watching the longest yard.[/quote]

Thanks for that.

In reply to PF, I don’t have any pictures from 6 months ago but my strength has definitely improved. My max bench was 50kg/110lb for example.

Current stats
Bench: 95kg/209lb
Dead: 140kg/310lb
Squat: 105kg/230lb

[quote]tom88 wrote:
duhast234 wrote:
when I was fifteen, I had to walk fourtyfour yards to the nearest yard store to buy a yardstick for my yard with my friend charles yardley on chester and chester-yarder street after watching the longest yard.

Thanks for that.

In reply to PF, I don’t have any pictures from 6 months ago but my strength has definitely improved. My max bench was 50kg/110lb for example.

Current stats
Bench: 95kg/209lb
Dead: 140kg/310lb
Squat: 105kg/230lb
[/quote]

Let me guess, you are relatively new to squatting? Not that it’s bad, but in comparison to your other lifts it looks a little low. Keep working hard man, you’ll be in the 1000 club before ya know it.

Yeah, I’ve had knee and ankle problems so I’ve taken squats pretty slowly.