Again on Very Short Cycle (3 Weeks)

Hi to all ppl
in the automn 2007 i followed one of the best cycle i ever tried (i’m not a vet i have run only 4 cycle).
It was a 3 weeks cycle based on mast+test (short estered), nandrolone (short estered) and TBOL.

By now i would like to run a new shorty to help me in my ripping phase (this year i have shifted from strenght to bbuilding training and want to achieve a bit of quality…)

By now I’m removing 1-1.2kg fat per month. I’m on anabolic diet and I have introduced cardio (HIIT) along with yates-style training. My proteins are up and all it’s ok. However I would like to kick in vitamin S.

In this dangerous time what I can use it is just old plan Test prop, nolva and (maybe) some tbol.

I think tbol is useless regarding my plan (cutting and mass mantaing support), so my 3weeks will be:

1-3 TestProp EOD (150mg)
Adex if needed

than nolva PCT as usual

in this way i’ll get 600mg the first week than 450 and the last week 600(not so much). Also i left over 3.5ml (ie 350mg) of juice in the 20ml vial.

the other solution is to put the first 2weeks at 2ml x shot. I’ll use all the juice (good) and i’ll have:
1 week 800mg total
2 week 800mg total
3 week 600mg total

Any hint?

in my humble opinion such a “cycle” is ill advised. for too many reasons to list.

Cadav, how’s the anabolic diet going for you strength and muscle wise while dropping fat?

[quote]SMASHING MACHINE wrote:
in my humble opinion such a “cycle” is ill advised. for too many reasons to list. [/quote]

Why? You don’t have to list all the reasons, 3 or 4 would suffice.

First off, welcome back. I am hoping to pick your brain a little on your previous 3 weeks cycle. If I remember correctly you were not going for all out mass but were able to gain a considerable amount of weight. How much of the overall weight were you able to maintain 2 months following the cycle? Also, was your recovery as flawless as you had anticipated?

[quote]SMASHING MACHINE wrote:
in my humble opinion such a “cycle” is ill advised. for too many reasons to list. [/quote]

tell me why i’m here to learn all i can.
However i have used a 3 weeker in the past and i like it very much.

[quote]DOOM wrote:
Cadav, how’s the anabolic diet going for you strength and muscle wise while dropping fat?[/quote]

very well i have to say. I can tell you i haven’t lost muscle (or however a very little percentage). I have no info about maximal strenght (ie 1RM) cause i have shifted to a higher reps system (yates heavy duty). However on “per reps strenght” i have get a nice improvement. By now my 8RM DL is 308lbs (@192kg of bw… it was 270 in december at 215 bw)

[quote]2thepain wrote:
First off, welcome back. I am hoping to pick your brain a little on your previous 3 weeks cycle. If I remember correctly you were not going for all out mass but were able to gain a considerable amount of weight. How much of the overall weight were you able to maintain 2 months following the cycle? Also, was your recovery as flawless as you had anticipated?[/quote]

Hi 2thepain :slight_smile:
yes you are right I do the previous cycle without an increase of total calories but only at mantain level (nutrition wise)

i mantained 100% of the LBM i get from the cycle (i think IGF was the trick… not sure cose it was my first 3 weeker and the first time i have used igf as pct). The PCT was completely flawless.

I like that cycle so much that as soon as i get the hand on a soldi source i’ll do it again :slight_smile:

[quote]cadav wrote:
2thepain wrote:
First off, welcome back. I am hoping to pick your brain a little on your previous 3 weeks cycle. If I remember correctly you were not going for all out mass but were able to gain a considerable amount of weight. How much of the overall weight were you able to maintain 2 months following the cycle? Also, was your recovery as flawless as you had anticipated?

yes you are right I do the previous cycle without an increase of total calories but only at mantain level (nutrition wise)

i mantained 100% of the LBM i get from the cycle (i think IGF was the trick… not sure cose it was my first 3 weeker and the first time i have used igf as pct). The PCT was completely flawless.

I like that cycle so much that as soon as i get the hand on a soldi source i’ll do it again :)[/quote]

Hey buddy!

Those were the days eh? Ha, haaa, you kicked butt with the IGF, I remember well. In general though, I too, always maintained a huge % of gains post cycle with the shorties as well, with no IGF and most of the time no pct, at least on the 2 on’s.

Good to hear from you once again my friend.
Here’s to your next run!

All the best my fellow lab rat,

ToneBone

P.S. Don’t know if you saw it, but before you came back recently, I managed to get the cohones up to finish the deal from that time. It went great buddy, just dropped to a lower doseage and ran the ol adex. Just thought you’d like to hear that.

Sorry for the partial hijack.

[quote]cadav wrote:
2thepain wrote:

I like that cycle so much that as soon as i get the hand on a soldi source i’ll do it again :)[/quote]

Good to hear, I like the thought of short cycles in regards to lowered suppression and % of gains kept. I have a variation of a short cycle that I plan on running in the next year. Instead of your 3 week cycle I was thinking 2on 3off 2on. Using prop/tren/drol/winstrol during the on and nolv and IGF during the off. I will post whatever comes of it on one of the short cycle threads whenever I decide to pull the trigger.

Thanks for quick reply, good luck on your newest shorty.

[quote]InTheZone wrote:
P.S. Don’t know if you saw it, but before you came back recently, I managed to get the cohones up to finish the deal from that time. It went great buddy, just dropped to a lower doseage and ran the ol adex. Just thought you’d like to hear that.

[/quote]

Happy to hear that all it’s ok now TB :wink:

[quote]2thepain wrote:

Good to hear, I like the thought of short cycles in regards to lowered suppression and % of gains kept. I have a variation of a short cycle that I plan on running in the next year. Instead of your 3 week cycle I was thinking 2on 3off 2on. Using prop/tren/drol/winstrol during the on and nolv and IGF during the off. I will post whatever comes of it on one of the short cycle threads whenever I decide to pull the trigger.

[/quote]

I’ll read your experience with high interest :slight_smile:
What do you think about “high and lows” on test level with on-off days? aren’ you worried about that?

I also would like to try tren. But i have lost all the big connection and i have to find a new trusted way to get intresting stuff. So i have to deal with “caresty” and use the left-over in my magic-box :wink:

[quote]cadav wrote:
2thepain wrote:

I’ll read your experience with high interest :slight_smile:
What do you think about “high and lows” on test level with on-off days? aren’ you worried about that?

I also would like to try tren. But i have lost all the big connection and i have to find a new trusted way to get intresting stuff. So i have to deal with “caresty” and use the left-over in my magic-box ;)[/quote]

Ha, I should have been more clear. I am not doing 2 days on 3 days off but instead 2 weeks on followed by 3 weeks off and then 2 more weeks on. At least that is how it is planned so far, it could change. I intend to use the 3 weeks off for recovery including nolv and also running IGF during the off period.

The loss of our connection is truly disappointing, sorry I can’t be of more help in that department. Dawm borders are very tight these days.

Oh ok on-off weeks sounds goods :slight_smile:
i’ll wait to read your experience cause “on paper” it sounds very intresting :slight_smile:

About connection… well I’m happy for the knowledge and experience i had the opportunity to achieve. Here in my country it is hard to find solid source for igf, hgh or underground lab products… so I have to look inside EU borders… But the sources i know are all out of business… :slight_smile: i’ll do my research and try to test some new :slight_smile: