After My Cycle of D-Bol....

After I am done with my 6 week cycle will I lose all of the mass and strength that i have gained while on it? or, If i continue to lift hard on my routine will i be able to keep most of the strength? thanks

GO ILLINI!

[quote]RSx41 wrote:
After I am done with my 6 week cycle will I lose all of the mass and strength that i have gained while on it? or, If i continue to lift hard on my routine will i be able to keep most of the strength? thanks

GO ILLINI![/quote]

I would say start creatine about a week before the cycle ends to keep your strength up. For your hormonal system you could use some tribulus or some rebound xt or any other adt product. Some ZMA could help as well. Good luck and try to be a little more informed next time BEFORE you start your cycle.

[quote]Tin Can wrote:
RSx41 wrote:

GO ILLINI!

I would say start creatine about a week before the cycle ends to keep your strength up. For your hormonal system you could use some tribulus or some rebound xt or any other adt product. Some ZMA could help as well. Good luck and try to be a little more informed next time BEFORE you start your cycle.[/quote]

God I hope you’re joking…

Well, I’m not joking. I haven’t even started the cycle yet and am trying to get some post cycle info. I am waiting to start it once i feel like i am pretty educated on the subject. thanks

GO ILLINI!

I am not planning on stacking it with any other roid, but should i use anything else with it, like creatine, or should i just take it and eat really well?

GO ILLINI!

Christ, do your research about PCT.

Post-Cycle therapy, you need some fuckin’ Clomid not some ZMA and fucking creatine.

Jesus.

[quote]RSx41 wrote:
Well, I’m not joking. I haven’t even started the cycle yet and am trying to get some post cycle info. I am waiting to start it once i feel like i am pretty educated on the subject. thanks

GO ILLINI![/quote]

I think that he was referring to the poster that provided the shitty PCT. I have never done a cycle but even I cringed when I read that.

so whats a good PCT plan after the D-Bol? thanks

GO ILLINI!

[quote]RSx41 wrote:
so whats a good PCT plan after the D-Bol? thanks
quote]

As I said, I have not done a cycle so I cant make any suggestions myself. Use the search function and you will find many topics on PCT. Otherwise, wait for some of the vets to chime in.

Just out of curiosity, how old are you?

I knew my suggestion would be flamed. You see everyone has a different view on what proper pct is. So no answer will please everyone. To those who bithed about my answer and didn’t suggest anything, you’re no better. I’m assuming he’s very young because of his spelling…

Now this type of cycle will be easy for him to recover from although we were not filled in concerning his dosage. Remember Cy Wilson once wrote the never ending steroid article saying how one could be on d ball at a dose of 50 to 75mg or so for 16 weeks was it? with minimal time off. Then repeat again. As a matter of fact the pct I suggested was more elaborated that what Cy suggested for a 16 weeker! If the PCT I suggest is more evolved and the cycle is a fraction duration wise of what Cy suggested, I would be curious to know how this pct is not up to par. Then again like everyone else here, I’m still learning. I still stand by my answer.

Or he could use nolvadex preferably even though I suggested ATD. Just use which ever one you can get your hands on at 20mg a day for a month or so with creatine to keep strength up that will be lost from the d ball. And like I said zma is something that is always good to take, so if you’re not taking it now, it would be a good time to start. I am aware that this is perhaps not the best answer… I was just trying to get the ball rolling for this guy. Even though it can be classified as a dumb question. Fair enough?

Im a 19 year old college student. Right now im 6’0" 220 and around 10% body fat. Anyway im looking to this to kick me over the edge.

GO ILLINI!

Well Tin Can, I greatly appreciate your insight on my “dumb” question. I came to this board to ask these type of question so I could become more informed by the “vets” of lifting. Sorry to all who think my question was “dumb”.

GO ILLINI!

Do you read on this forum much? Because if you do you would know if your under 21 the only thing you will get is your too young. Which you are, as am I thats why im doing research so when i am ready i know everything there is for me to know. And also to the person that suggested zma creatine and rebound xt, its not a matter of opinion its a matter of what works. Any vet on here would never in there right mind suggest something like that.

[quote]RSx41 wrote:
Im a 19 year old college student. Right now im 6’0" 220 and around 10% body fat. Anyway im looking to this to kick me over the edge.

GO ILLINI![/quote]

sigh

Answer this one question, and you will impress everyone.

Why did you choose D-Bol over other AAS. Specific reasons, you are going to be messing with your teenaged endocrine system, I want to hear why you think D-Bol is a good choice.

[quote]jogle1234 wrote:
Do you read on this forum much? Because if you do you would know if your under 21 the only thing you will get is your too young. Which you are, as am I thats why im doing research so when i am ready i know everything there is for me to know. And also to the person that suggested zma creatine and rebound xt, its not a matter of opinion its a matter of what works. Any vet on here would never in there right mind suggest something like that.[/quote]

Have you tried rebound xt or are you just repeating things that you hear?Sure the vets don’t even bother with it because of their access to perhaps better things. So as I had suggested then how does nolva, creatine and ZMA sound. Besides what usefull info did you contribute?

Actually tin can i believe rebound XT was recalled, thanks champ try again.

What i contributed is that he is too young and should wait a couple years, and by then he will realize that a d-bol only cycle will not be the most effective and/or have the best results.

[quote]Split wrote:
Actually tin can i believe rebound XT was recalled, thanks champ try again.[/quote]

Yes then they fixed it. It’s nothing unusual, it happens to many companies. Do you think every steroid and pct product is 100% of what is says? Besides there are other ATD products that weren’t. Just to make things clear, I would opt for nolva before ATD. So why focus on this?

Can’t we all just get along!?..LOL!.. :slight_smile:

GO ILLINI!

I suggest you read the never ending cycle on this website by Cy Willson. In short what he says is that you could stay on d ball for a very long time as long as you take some AI with it. There should be no problems with suppression and he explains this in an easy to understand fashion.

I don’t understand how one pct method can’t even stay valid for even a month or so. There are many logical points of views on many things all over this site. The problem is making a choice. Obvioulsy people can’t make one because new ones keep on comming up. Has anyone tried this cycle? I think it sounds interesting because 50-75 mg is plenty of d ball for great trainings whether mass or cut, for me anyway. This stuff gives nice pumps and puts one in a great mood and could hold on to your mass as you diet, making things much easier. The thing is that once someone says “I’ll do some d ball”, you have all kinds of people saying “Yeah but you need to add this and that” and it never ends.

It’s most likely a cycle like the one Cy presented would give some nice results. As far as loosing muscle after the cycle, sure some will be lost, but that’s part of the game. I would actually like to see what Cy thinks of that article now and see what he would change or just leave it as it is.

think about it…