After ABBH1 and ABBH2

Anti-Bodybuilding Hypertrophy II

[quote]flipboyca818 wrote:
Advise needed about lower back pain - I have been suffering from a lower back pain in the last 7 days. I think it started about a day or two after doing my last deadlift exercise. I did not experienced any sharp pain or pain at all during my last deadlift exercise, the pain started a day or two after.

Since then I have not been able to do any exercises that hurts my lower back. I saw a Chiropractor yesterday and he took an X-Ray and will discuss with me the results on Monday. He does not think it is anything spine related. I think it is just a strained lower back muscle. It is worst in the morning and a bit better in the afternoon. It hurts a lot when I sneeze. Lucky me, my alergies just flared up in the last week or so.

With one week left on ABBH2, should I start my planned 1 week rest early to have a good chance of full recovery by the time I start TBT? or Should I continue working out and substitute exercise that hurts my lower back? I thanks you in advance for any advise[/quote]

I had (or still do) have the similar pain from lifts. I did go to the doctor also. Just take it easy for little bit. Take some advil or aleve, i take it twice a day. You don’t want to cause anymore damage. I feel your morning ache…

Thanks guy. I decided to take this week off because of my lingering lower back pain. X-Ray does not reveal anything. Doctor thinks it is just a strained muscle. I am taking Aleve 2 times a day. It is getting better. I was going to jump into my next Chad Waterbury Program next week of TBT but decided to do EDT instead for 4 weeks. This will allow me to choose movements that are not too heavy on the lower back. Thanks again.

[quote]Electric_E wrote:
flipboyca818 wrote:
5’5", 128.5 lbs. (bare weight)

Damn that is light, I did not notice your weight, I am 5’4" and 180. You look heavier than 128
[/quote]

His lower body doesn’t!!

OP, you’ve the upper body of someone much heavier than you actually are. Work hard on bringing your legs up and you should see even more progress all over.

[quote]Hanley wrote:
Electric_E wrote:
flipboyca818 wrote:
5’5", 128.5 lbs. (bare weight)

Damn that is light, I did not notice your weight, I am 5’4" and 180. You look heavier than 128

His lower body doesn’t!!

OP, you’ve the upper body of someone much heavier than you actually are. Work hard on bringing your legs up and you should see even more progress all over.[/quote]

Yeah man Hanley knows it good. I was checking this out and was fairly impressed that a new poster on this forum was pretty good, and when i saw your legs, well it just caught me off guard. Get a bar on your back ASAP!

I must admit, I made a big mistake of neglecting my legs in the last few years I’ve been working out. I actually have not done any lower body exercises until begining of this year. I am playing catch up big time. (If there is anything to catch up to as far as my upper body development. HAHAHA)

Message heard loud and clear, keep lifting, eat big, be consistent, add mass and do legs. I’ll be back in a year or so for a new rating request. I know there is a lot more for me to learn from you guys, keep them coming if there is anything epecific you want to advise me. Otherwise, I will keep on educating myself from the posts on this site.

Thanks again.