After ABBH?

I’m not sure which program I should follow up the ABBH with, since, I want to do the OVT-program for two phases, and the Quattro dynamo, but in which order?
Perhaps:
ABBH,
some rest
OVT 1
QD
OVT 2
Rest?
Or____
Abbh, rest,
Ovt 1 & 2
some rest
QD?
Suggestions ?

ABBH
OVT
ABBH II
OVT II
QD

This plan will keep you busy for quite a spell!

Thank you so much, that is how I will do it! :slight_smile:

Okay, how would we set up the Waterbury Hat Trick of ABBH I and II and the Singles program? I’m thinking just a straight progression:

ABBH I

ABBH II

Singles

Just one question for Chad W. in regards to his response:

Chad, this may sound simplistic but when you say “OVT II” are you referring to doing OVT again, or is there an actually sequel program to OVT, that I have missed? Sorry this is so basic…

It might be better to do:

ABBH 1
SINGLES
ABBH2

The reason for this is that singles would be different to both abbh programs - variations.

There is OVT phase II, that was posted on a thread by CT.
Here: Strength Training, Bodybuilding & Online Supplement Store - T NATION

Paul,

Now that you mention it, I agree.

MTB,

Either your recommendation, or Paul’s will work great. If you seek maximum hypertrophy as fast as possilbe, perform your breakdown. If maximal strength increases are on the top of your list, perform ABBH/SC/ABBH II.

CW,

Thanks a lot for the input. My main goal is to gain strength. However, I have chosen your ABBH Singles programs for this goal because they have the periodization built right in, so I don’t need to think (thinking makes my head hurt) about when to back off of the heavy strength work.