After 7 Months of Diet and Gym

[quote]Jason 9 wrote:
ron jeremy?[/quote]

Shit man it is isn’t it. Hay Ron how you doing mate, doing any interesting work lately? or should i say doing anyone interesting lately.

Anyway good work, i’m a big fan.

[quote]GHOSTrun wrote:
haha yeah…he lost 60lb’s of muscle & fat lol lol lol. He is what you’d call skinny-fat (minimal muscle mass yet still overweight), the worst body type possible.

This is exactly my point, he will be another poor soul that surcomes to shit advice.

When dieting down the aim is get rid of the fat not muscle. He has posted nothing in the way of any nutritional knowledge yet claims he knows “alot”.

There is ‘weight loss’ and there is ‘fat loss’…go figure goochadamg+superthrustjon ;)[/quote]

So, you tested his bodyfat all thru his 60 lb weightloss, so you know for sure exactly how much of his weight loss was fat, and how much was muscle?

Another skinny little prick who can’t crack 200 lbs to save his life, posting pics of his 13 inch biceps and lording a shitty attitude over anyone with some size - obviously the guy has a long way to go, but you’re clearly an ignorant, self important fuckhead with minimal (if any)knowledge of biochemistry.

Do yourself a favor asshole - shut the fuck up and maybe you won’t look like an ignorant dickhead every moment of your life.

[quote]SkyNett wrote:
GHOSTrun wrote:
haha yeah…he lost 60lb’s of muscle & fat lol lol lol. He is what you’d call skinny-fat (minimal muscle mass yet still overweight), the worst body type possible.

This is exactly my point, he will be another poor soul that surcomes to shit advice.

When dieting down the aim is get rid of the fat not muscle. He has posted nothing in the way of any nutritional knowledge yet claims he knows “alot”.

There is ‘weight loss’ and there is ‘fat loss’…go figure goochadamg+superthrustjon :wink:

So, you tested his bodyfat all thru his 60 lb weightloss, so you know for sure exactly how much of his weight loss was fat, and how much was muscle?

Another skinny little prick who can’t crack 200 lbs to save his life, posting pics of his 13 inch biceps and lording a shitty attitude over anyone with some size - obviously the guy has a long way to go, but you’re clearly an ignorant, self important fuckhead with minimal (if any)knowledge of biochemistry.

Do yourself a favor asshole - shut the fuck up and maybe you won’t look like an ignorant dickhead every moment of your life.[/quote]

Served?

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

Do yourself a favor asshole - shut the fuck up and maybe you won’t look like an ignorant dickhead every moment of your life.[/quote]

Actually, check his profile. 1 year of training shows some very impressive lean muscle mass. He may be a genetic freak but I suspect he must know at least a bit about… (ahem) “biochemistry”.

I’m not trying to flame you GHOSTrun but even if you’re an expert in the field (which you’re NOT at 20 years old), there’s no way you can make such judgement calls about a person when you only know him from a couple internet posts. Relax.

Look, ladies, I don’t care how much you think you have “served” me or how much you think you have “burnt” me, at the end of the day I can sleep at night. I can rep bodyweight overhead, I can rep 2x ATG with no assistance gear, no suppliments.

I have presented the facts with no sugar coating, if you wanna stroke that guys dick and tell him he looks like Aah-nuld then do whatever you like but it isn’t helping him.

23dips at ur height and body weight … that seems pretty good ( oh wait sorry i meant to say shitty)… as does ur bench… funny u didn’t mention those stats
13" arms also i believe… kudos

and for the record u did get served… u little australian pussy

why do you have to say such hurtful things?

because im a dick…

i thought i brought sunshine into ur day Standard Donkey

u see southpark last night… this trilogy looks to be turning into one of my favs… anything with woodland critters gets my vote

i missed it cause i had a test to study for :frowning: but i reckon ill have to catch it on alluc

from what ive heard it sounds pretty damn funny

Jack the tank did come in with a weird attitude (I know all about nutrition, and only my workout is inadequate) and brother ghost responded with tough love. I find it difficult to believe that this guy lost 60 pounds AND added “A LOT” of muscle with the kind of program he described (all the lifts are on the nautilus machine if I’m not mistaken).

Whatever…he will be better served by swallowing his pride/ego and listening to Ghostrun’s suggestions (who could have cooled it a little with the tone imo).

Jack,
Don’t let skinny ghost boy bother you, all the advice is good stuff. One article that worked for me and is still an oldie but a goodie is Don Alessi’s Meltdown Training.

This thread is filled with hilarity.

To OP: Now that some weight is gone you’ll have to pay even closer attention to your diet and cardio. Don’t be discouraged when the weight isn’t just falling off like it was earlier.

Good change. Keep going.

Now you look less like shit. You’re close to ‘average’ now.

Keep doing what’s working.

[quote]Jason 9 wrote:
ron jeremy?[/quote]

haha you beat me to it

I think GHOSTrun had the right intentions, he just went about it like an egotistical, condecending little prick. It’s the internet, it happens.

To the OP: I admire your quest to learn more about training, but please understand that you sound like an idiot saying you know “alot” about nutrition. If you even knew “something” about nutrition you would have never been obese.

With that said, good job on your progress so far. As a former fatty myself, I have to warn you: It only gets harder from here.

Go to the Authors index, read everything by John Berardi, and keep working hard.

doesnt this guy kinda look like somebody you would see on To Catch a Predator.

Go ahead and take a seat.

–JB

btw, well done on the weight loss, just keep it up, its a lifestyle change, not a one time fix.

Can I be the voice of reason?In any human endevour which requires discipline,dedication and hardwork we (humans)find validation in sharing with others,whether it be weight loss or juggling bananas.This is most appararent on this site,as im sure most of you will have realised.Jack has lost a lot of weight,but he needs guidance.Lets give him some without,attacking each other eh?

im inpartial as im not a Yank nor an Aussie.Fuck me most of the rest of the world wants us “infidels” dead at least lets not make it easier for em.By the wayu_mombooto I train exclusively on Nautilus,and have made more progress in three months than in the previous 5 years,so i dont think you can call jack on that,and im old!

Arthur Jones would be proud of you. IF what you say is true, I wonder what your 5 year progress was like before you were saved by the Nautilus machines in 3 months.

[quote]coomo wrote:
u_mombooto I train exclusively on Nautilus,and have made more progress in three months than in the previous 5 years
[/quote]

Well,im not lying.I trained for nearly five years with barely any progress,and I tried everything.(excluding drugs)Ive not been blessed with great genetics,so ive realistic goals,and the optimism of youth has not distorted or clouded my ambition(not that youthful optimism is bad, its good)Im still along way from where I believe i can get.It seems strange that whenever Nautilius is mentioned it nearly always provokes an agressive (in this case) sarcastic comment.

Still I shouldnt be suprised,bodybuilders are among the least illogical thinking breed on the planet.They always seem to find comfort in the advice of the latest "big guys on the block"as oppossed to rational thinking.This has been demonstrate regularly over the decades.When I first picked up a barbell Arnold was treated with reverence and the fountain of knowledge,thirty years later new generations are being viewed the same.

Heaven forbid, to accept rational thought from a little guy who wears glasses(arthur jones)Once again bodybuilding is almost relegated to exist in the realms of withcraft and sourcery.
Almost paradoxically when I was fighting,The views of the older generations,were treated with respect,and their wisdom treasured.Ask Mike Tyson,whos training advice he respected most.It wasnt Ali,or Marciano it was Gus Demato,always amazed me this parallel never existed in the iron game.But then again why should I give a fuck?

[quote]esk221 wrote:
I think GHOSTrun had the right intentions, he just went about it like an egotistical, condecending little prick. It’s the internet, it happens.[/quote]

This is the second time in a week someone has noted me for talking in a conde’S’cending manner on an in-ter-net fo-rum… I must be doing something right :wink:

Never in my life have I had a trainer NOT treat me like shit – it just made me want to succeed even more. I thank them for it.

Forgive my harshness I have been hardcoded that way, get over it.