After 4 days on Testim

Happy to report

1. Depression lifted
  2. Brain fog cleared
  3. Morning wood
  4. Sex drive increased

Feeling great so far, I hope it keeps up. :slight_smile:

Enjoy while you can, this is a once in a life time thing. You really will need to control E2, with an aromatase inhibitor and the only one worth considering is Arimidex/anastrozole aka adex.

Yeah, having some mood swings now.

I am going to check my E2 after two weeks on Testim to see where I stand. I am kind of stuck with my current doc and he wasn’t too hip to the idea of an AI unless I had serious symptoms of gyno or something.

So it’s possible to get the liquid adex online?

Can I just go to quest diagnostics and order my own blood work with out a script?

So he wants you to get gyno then say oh well you might need surgery. What a dip shit. Remember you pay them and they work for you. And yes you can order your own they cost a little money though, when your doc should be treating all areas of this.

You can order your own?

I just went to Quest Diagnostics and they said I needed a script.

Was the lady at the counter lying?

I don’t know about other states, but here in California you cannot just walk into Quest and order your own tests. I know because I’ve tried. I’ve even had online places refuse my order because I am a Calif. resident.

You’re likely to find that if your E2 levels come back anywhere in range that your doctor is going to brush you off. It will be good to know where you’re at, but I would order the anastrozole on my own if I were you.

[quote]happydog48 wrote:
I don’t know about other states, but here in California you cannot just walk into Quest and order your own tests. I know because I’ve tried. I’ve even had online places refuse my order because I am a Calif. resident.

You’re likely to find that if your E2 levels come back anywhere in range that your doctor is going to brush you off. It will be good to know where you’re at, but I would order the anastrozole on my own if I were you. [/quote]

Are LEF.org blood labs available there?

[quote]KSman wrote:
Are LEF.org blood labs available there?[/quote]

Yes. LEF blood labs are ordered by a doctor and they’re the ones I use between the yearly tests my HMO will pay for.