Afrocentric School Set to Open

In all seriousness. I think it’s a good idea. I feel like every race of people has certain advantages and disadvantages. Talent ranges and also all different as is the culture.

So let them have a schools that caters more to how their minds work. It will let them accelerate in life with more ease and cultural pride. Certainly no one should be denied a good life that an education offers.

This can work only if both cultures choose to recognize and respect eachother.

If it works, I’d like to see some “male-centric” and “female centric” schools.

Can anyone seriously imagine a ‘Euro-Centric’ school?

There is a school in my town CALLED ‘Africentric’. Whitey’s not allowed, folks. Now there are no signs that say, “The Man is Not Welcome!” but that’s the intent, and it’s not disguised. At all. There are no white kids. Period.

There are no white kids because they don’t want to be there, as opposed to not being allowed there. Know what im saying?

[quote]ProwlCat wrote:

There is a school in my town CALLED ‘Africentric’. Whitey’s not allowed, folks. Now there are no signs that say, “The Man is Not Welcome!” but that’s the intent, and it’s not disguised. At all. There are no white kids. Period.
[/quote]

Hey a Euro Centric school would be great. by the 4th and 5th grade kids will be doing advanced math, geometry, trigonometry and calculus level math. They’ll also be learning the mandatory second language and get fluent in it. In their off time they will be encouraged to learn a third as a hobby. Memorization of poetry and class recitals for grades will build their memory and physical education classes will be of utmost importance. They’ll stand up every time they speak to the teacher too.

Sounds good to me. Let’s do it.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

Hey a Euro Centric school would be great. by the 4th and 5th grade kids will be doing advanced math, geometry, trigonometry and calculus level math. They’ll also be learning the mandatory second language and get fluent in it. In their off time they will be encouraged to learn a third as a hobby. Memorization of poetry and class recitals for grades will build their memory and physical education classes will be of utmost importance. They’ll stand up every time they speak to the teacher too.

[/quote]

Since Europeans have dominated the world, and now East Asia is set to dominate the world, I suggest a scool modelled along those cultures. Remember, East Asians have the highest IQ by group, while Europeans are 2nd. Copying the smarter people on the planet is a good thing.

Copying loser cultures and how they teach is irrational.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
There are no white kids because they don’t want to be there, as opposed to not being allowed there. Know what im saying? [/quote]

Yeah but I’m pretty sure black folks would call a school called “White People Technical Institute” racist, even if they were allowed to join in…

Still, I could care less about this. A private school is a private school, and they can name themselves whatever they wish, and teach whatever they wish.

Shit, I’m living in the “afrocentric” dorm next year unless I can get a transfer. So I guess I HAVE to be alright with this stuff…

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

Since Europeans have dominated the world, and now East Asia is set to dominate the world, I suggest a scool modelled along those cultures. Remember, East Asians have the highest IQ by group, while Europeans are 2nd. Copying the smarter people on the planet is a good thing.

[/quote]

I disagree. Noone has surpassed Europeans in Mathematics Physics and Memory competitions. Asians are close and on our heels but not ahead. It’s the way it’s always been.

Asians are very smart but from the robotic sense. I’ve seen Japanese kids work the ABecus and it’s amazing. But that comes at the expense of being good little robots. Something Europeans frown at. In time their societies will frown on it too.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:
If it works, I’d like to see some “male-centric” and “female centric” schools. [/quote]

I bet you would like a “male-centric” school. You could wave “hi” to 4life when you see him between classes.

[quote]NeelyDan wrote:
This article:

…is from about a year ago, though the first one is due to open shortly. Tho it’s Canadian politics, I am interested in seeing a discussion of the subject with my open-minded American friends.[/quote]

Dude that avatar made me laugh out loud. I hate that douche.

So who’s gonna pay for these schools?

What happens when your social demographic cannot support the school…government funding?

This is a Canadian project. Please stop trying to apply US laws, history and analogies to it.

Carry on.

[quote]baretta wrote:
So who’s gonna pay for these schools?

What happens when your social demographic cannot support the school…government funding?[/quote]

Isn’t it private?

[quote]PB-Crawl wrote:
Doug Adams wrote:
If it works, I’d like to see some “male-centric” and “female centric” schools.

I bet you would like a “male-centric” school. You could wave “hi” to 4life when you see him between classes.[/quote]

What a good all-knowing and enlightened attitude you have there. It’s painfully obvious that on average boys and girls learn differently, and would benefit from different teaching methods such as more competition built into male learning.

I’m all for different strategies that are meant to keep our society from going down the toilet. If this afrocentric learning helps do that for certain people, then the idea should be expanded for different groups. If it doesn’t work, junk it.

[quote]Gregus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

I disagree. Noone has surpassed Europeans in Mathematics Physics and Memory competitions. Asians are close and on our heels but not ahead. It’s the way it’s always been.

Asians are very smart but from the robotic sense. I’ve seen Japanese kids work the ABecus and it’s amazing. But that comes at the expense of being good little robots. Something Europeans frown at. In time their societies will frown on it too. [/quote]

In the ‘10,000’ thread, there’s a study that looks at IQ scores across decades and the various tests. The ones that incorporated culture were less scientifically sound that the ones based on heredity. East Asians (using the heredity tests) had Asians at 106, whites at 97, sub-Saharan blacks at 84.

Of course, there are exceptional individuals in every broad group. And I agree that creativity is more apparent in Europeans, at least considering all my former and present students. Asians ARE more ‘rote’ oriented (no pun intended).

[quote]baretta wrote:
NeelyDan wrote:
This article:

…is from about a year ago, though the first one is due to open shortly. Tho it’s Canadian politics, I am interested in seeing a discussion of the subject with my open-minded American friends.

Dude that avatar made me laugh out loud. I hate that douche.[/quote]

I haven’t been able to stop laughing at it since I found it two days ago, lol.

[quote]Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:
Headhunter wrote:
Gregus wrote:
ProwlCat wrote:

Asians are very smart but from the robotic sense. I’ve seen Japanese kids work the ABecus and it’s amazing. But that comes at the expense of being good little robots. Something Europeans frown at. In time their societies will frown on it too.

In the ‘10,000’ thread, there’s a study that looks at IQ scores across decades and the various tests. The ones that incorporated culture were less scientifically sound that the ones based on heredity. East Asians (using the heredity tests) had Asians at 106, whites at 97, sub-Saharan blacks at 84.

Of course, there are exceptional individuals in every broad group. And I agree that creativity is more apparent in Europeans, at least considering all my former and present students. Asians ARE more ‘rote’ oriented (no pun intended).

[/quote]

no pun taken. It’s how it is. Their minds seem to have less plasticity. But more importantly i don’t like the mentality ( not saying you have this type of mentality) of competitiveness.

I feel every race of people has very specific attributes and strengths along with weaknesses. Neither is better, they’re different. Like which is better deadlifts or squats? Like that. Well that’s my theory at least.

yOU KNOW whats Evne worse? Ther is a school for dogs in my town. Like I asked if I could send my kid their but the guy says no dude, this is a shool for dogs. So I was like jeesus fucking juice, what, my kids not good enough to go to dog school? They discriminate againse non-dogs im tellin ya.