Afrikus, How Do You Train?

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]gregron wrote:
Ok so I saw that his BB textbook thread was bumped and that everyone seems to believe that this is tribunal coming back to t nation.

[/quote]

It’s definitely someone from the BOI Facebook group, but I don’t think it’s Tribunal. This guy REALLY hates me and is trashing the shit out of me, and I always got along very well with Tribunal - which is why I don’t think it’s him.

In fact, he invited me to T-Cell - before they restarted it and I got the 2nd invite from Professor X.[/quote]

If you want a list of the two dozen or so guys from the FB group I can give it to you. Africus isnt in the BOI FB group.

Lol @ thinking anyone in the group cares enough about this site to create a new account to troll you

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Lol @ thinking anyone in the group cares enough about this site to create a new account to troll you[/quote]

No - I actually didn’t think he was out just to troll me. I understand what you think of me - it’s fine. I’m under no delusion that anyone thinks I’m a good bodybuilder - believe me I do not think he was out just to attack me.

God, shit like this is why I cringe half the time I enter the BB forum.

will there be cliff notes??

Oh well at least this is entertaining

[quote]SkyNett wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:
Lol @ thinking anyone in the group cares enough about this site to create a new account to troll you[/quote]

No - I actually didn’t think he was out just to troll me. I understand what you think of me - it’s fine. I’m under no delusion that anyone thinks I’m a good bodybuilder - believe me I do not think he was out just to attack me. [/quote]

I didnt say that anyone created an accoutn JUST to troll you.

I dont think you do know what I think about you. Im pretty sure Ive never said a word about you. My comment was a testament to the priorities of the guys in the FB group, not a reference to you at all. No one in the group gives a shit about ANYONE here enough to create a new account to crack jokes.

Let it go