African Regimes are Coming Down

Democracy activists vs soldiers vs regime protesters!

Here’s an idea that’s spinning in my mind. How about, we gather up a few rugged T-Nation members, militarily take over an oil-rich African nation in turmoil. Since we are crafty Americans, we can make it look like we are the leaders of a revolution! What this means is that we will seize power.

Before you call me crazy, I must tell you that we are halfway there. Their leaders have left the country! They are waiting for somebody to take control. Imagine the possibilities!

Somebody please give me a reality check - talk me out of this before I pack my bags and go start a “revolution”.

Can we get air conditioning there?

oh… and fly swatters?

[quote]archiewhittaker wrote:
Somebody please give me a reality check - talk me out of this before I pack my bags and go start a “revolution”.[/quote]

Good luck. Take lots of pictures – especially, right before you get slaughtered.

We need more evidence of what happens to American busybodies.

calebsmitty as a ruler, you shall have only the best flyswatter money can buy. No A/C though.

Even found a post that goes along with my insane idea…
"We are looking to replace the government of Egypt. Please submit your resume for this exciting opportunity to serve under our great leader Mubarak!

Required Skills:

• Restoring order
  • Talent for hollow platitudes and self deception
  • Willing to wear blinders at all times
  • Ability to swiftly say the word “yes” to any and all requests
  • Experience handing tear gas launchers and shotguns

Salary and compensation contingent on experience and brown nosing. All new hires are given free government issue blinders!

Interviewees are recommended to come prepared for the interview by wearing running shoes and fire resistant clothing just in case."