Affliction and Ed Hardy Tshirts

[quote]countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
polo77j wrote:
B rocK wrote:
I saw an Ed Hardy tie I liked last night. $12 at Macy’s…does that make me uncool?

It’s a trend. You can either follow, or not.

No that doesn’t make you uncool…that fact that you dressed up like Dumbledorf for the premier of the newest Harry Potter movie does, however

Doesn’t he die though?

Why the fuck would you dress up like the dead dude man, come on? At least dress up like the ugly little red head.

Yea but doesn’t the ugly little red head fuck Hermanie (or however you spell her name)?

All the more reason to dress up like him, rather than the old man with old balls that won’t ever get any ass…[/quote]

So am I getting ass or not?

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Why do you guys care if he cares about this shit? This shit is about to get deep…

Seriously, this is GAL, this is for all the nonsense that doesn’t go anywhere else. I started a thread about peeing in the shower.

I actually can’t pee in the shower. My release trigger just won’t fire.

I can’t pee in public bathrooms with someone next to me. Even if there is a divider in between us. It can make for some awkward situations. I even have trouble sometimes if someone is in one of the stalls. Sometimes I just pretend to pee and leave.[/quote]

I do this at work … I hate peeing or pooping when one of my coworkers is in the bathroom. I usually walk to the other side of the building where there’s a private bathroom.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
Why do you guys care if he cares about this shit? This shit is about to get deep…

Seriously, this is GAL, this is for all the nonsense that doesn’t go anywhere else. I started a thread about peeing in the shower.

I can’t pee in public bathrooms with someone next to me. Even if there is a divider in between us. It can make for some awkward situations. I even have trouble sometimes if someone is in one of the stalls. Sometimes I just pretend to pee and leave.[/quote]

LOL, we used to call it stage fright in the Marine Corps. When they used to piss test us, they would make us pull our pants to our ankles and shirts up to our chest, then Gunny would literally behind you looking over your shoulder staring at your cock asking what was taking so long.

Try taking a piss like that, you feel like you’re about to get anally raped.

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

You are not the only one… I have to be total shit house drunk to be able to piss with a dude standing there. But I can piss with a chick in the room.

[quote] Matt wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

I can’t pee in public bathrooms with someone next to me. Even if there is a divider in between us. It can make for some awkward situations. I even have trouble sometimes if someone is in one of the stalls. Sometimes I just pretend to pee and leave.

LOL, we used to call it stage fright in the Marine Corps. When they used to piss test us, they would make us pull our pants to our ankles and shirts up to our chest, then Gunny would literally behind you looking over your shoulder staring at your cock asking what was taking so long.

Try taking a piss like that, you feel like you’re about to get anally raped.

[/quote]

Reason #284 why Marine’s are crazy mofo’s that I will never fuck with…

They can take a piss under extreme stress and observation

I like some of the Affliction stuff.

I look at it as a great way to continue dressing with a “heavy metal” edge without looking like a fucking bum.

Can’t walk into a night club with an Iron Maiden Tee, but you’re hot shit with Affliction on.

It sounds like we should start a thread about stage fright.

And you thought it was going to get deep…

I’m sorry but I don’t understand the whole concept of “stage fright”.
Not trying to boast here it just never occured to me as an issue until at my army physical there was this dude who “simply couldn’t” and also wasn’t able to explain it to me.

Soo, let’s get deep and analyze this…

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
countingbeans wrote:
LankyMofo wrote:

LOL, me too. Try flushing right before you go. The added noise breaks the silence

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:
It sounds like we should start a thread about stage fright.[/quote]

This one seems to be serving that function quite well…

I have to put FF on my work computer, but I post here too much as it is during work hours.

Good god, I hadn’t realised Ed Hardy was such a big problem in the US. First of all, their cost; whatever you may think, that is NOT expensive for a designer brand t-shirt. That is not me taking a jab at anyone, that’s just how it is. Second, I enjoy the designs, and own about 3-4 of their tees. I’ve mentioned this before, but I don’t get what all the bitching is about. Do you and keep it moving.

[quote]dirtbag wrote:
I just can’t understand why anyone would buy a t-shirt or anything else for that matter for 100+ dollars. I see people out in clubs all the time that wear this shit. What I can’t help wondering is why would someone so foolishly spend money on this shit. Are people that insecure with themselves they need to decorate themselves with clothes they pretend they can afford?

Sure they might have lots of disposable income from living at home with mommy or daddy. But seriously would that money not be better spent like on a muscle car with a huge engine. Or I see people that wear these labels and I know for a fact they are not well off people. They buy 300$ glasses and go to clubs and reserve tables and get grey goose bottle service.

When there day job is working just above fast food level of jobs. After this club night they are broke and can’t really do much accept save for the next round 1 or 2 months away. I know I am ranting about this but what happened to sensibility?[/quote]

You see people wearing expensive shit in the clubs, because most people tend to dress to impress at clubs. Shit, a lot of clubs won’t let you in if you’re wearing crap clothing. And why the hell would that money be better spent on a muscle car with a huge engine? So not only did you spend more money on your vehicle, but now you need to spend more money on a consistant basis for gas because you bought a fucking gas guzzler. Muscle cars are stupid to me, since to take advantage of that huge engine, you’re probably going to be breaking the law, or at the least, driving like a jackass.

As for bottle service, it’s really not bad if you split it with a group. Split the cost of a bottle (obviously not something rediculous, but a $500 bottle or something), and you’ve got a good amount of drinks with that which would have been money spent at the bar, and your own private area at the club.

All I know is if I ever bought a tee shirt that costs a hondo there is NO FUCKING WAY im wearing it to the gym. Honestly I am not a fan of these shirts and when I see a guy wearing a $100 tee shirt to the gym it screams douchebag. With that being said it doesent ruin my day or anything.

My “TESTOSTERONE” T is more hardcore than any affliction T and it cost what $15 bucks or something? I am not going to hate on Tapout or affliction shit. To each his own. Some people bust my balls for my testosterone shirt, I get comments all the time, mostly good ones but some like, “ohh watch out here comes a toughguy”.

So I have a reason for wearing the shirt, and I wear it in public mainly to counteract the metrosexuals. If someone actualy asks me about it I generally have an intelligent conversation about what it stands for to me and most people end up thinking hey thats pretty cool.

Spending $100 on a peice of clothing that isn’t gear, like a leather jacket, snowboarding pants, fishing waders, etc… is fucking stupid. I’m still not going to rant about it, it’s just really bad financial decision making.

I have no problem Peeing in public either.

V

[quote]Vegita wrote:

I have no problem Peeing in public either.

V[/quote]

I was waiting for the point of your post.

i saw Ed Hardy being sold at a Foot Locker.

i spend 1/3 the price of Ed Hardy shirts on the t-shirts i wear and i get compliments all the time.

[quote]Vegita wrote:

hey thats pretty cool.

[/quote]

[quote]LankyMofo wrote:

Seriously, this is GAL, this is for all the nonsense that doesn’t go anywhere else. I started a thread about peeing in the shower. [/quote]

I pee in the shower too.

Long lost brother!!!..

[quote]LiveFromThe781 wrote:
i saw Ed Hardy being sold at a Foot Locker.

i spend 1/3 the price of Ed Hardy shirts on the t-shirts i wear and i get compliments all the time.

[/quote]

99.99% of the Tees I wear are just plain old white T’s. I pretty much hate making statements, so I figure a white T is just a shirt. Actualy it does make a statement, it’s I don’t care what you think of me.

V