Affleck Looking 'Jacked'

[quote]Nards wrote:
Hugh Jackman looked really good (even the legs from what I could see) in the new X-Men movie.

If you start hating on how he looks and saying that “he only looks big to people that don’t go to the gym” then you’re delusional and I really must insist on seeing your photos.[/quote]

Word, can’t believe he keeps in such great shape at his age as well… Definitely impressive and a very respectable dude too!

No hate intended, but I guess this is what happens when your Hollywood super trainer doesn’t provide you with gear. Some of the physique changes were we’ve seen were so amazing they make me wonder.

Also props to Hugh Jackson. Apparently that guy has a huge work ethic in the gym.

Fuck it. Just get Hemsworth to play Batman and Thor.

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:
I doubt that Hardy made those gains Natty for Warrior, and Hemsworth for Thor, Cavill for Superman, and Chris Evans for the first Captain America. Not saying their phsyiques are by any means unattainable by natural means in these movies, just the relative short amount of time they put into prepping for the films makes me question drug use. It is not as if they have any legal standing not to do it either, and the reward of multi million dollar contracts for these movies is pretty promising. [/quote]

Somebody questioned Chris Evans about it directly, and he indirectly answered something like “I didn’t get built like this eating skittles”

[quote]cstratton2 wrote:

I think Affleck actually looks more impressive in the Town then the pictures shown here, of course he would still need to bulk up a bit but as of now it looks like he ditched the gym for a bit of a cheese burger bulk. [/quote]

OH MY GOD HE’S HUGE. CAN SOM1 PLS TELL ME HIS WORKOUT PLAN?

[quote]CLINK wrote:
Ugh. Affleck.

[/quote]

Dude RUINED Daredevil, IMO.

[quote]SirTroyRobert wrote:
OH MY GOD HE’S HUGE. CAN SOM1 PLS TELL ME HIS WORKOUT PLAN? [/quote]

Massive quantities of steroids, obviously.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Massive quantities of steroids, obviously. [/quote]

I was just about to ask if it was remotely possible that he was natty. Another physique to look at that I can never achieve naturally… How sad.

I would rather see John Cena play Batman than Ben fucking Affleck.

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:

Massive quantities of steroids, obviously. [/quote]

I was just about to ask if it was remotely possible that he was natty. Another physique to look at that I can never achieve naturally… How sad.[/quote]

I know man, hollywood…

1 Like

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I would rather see John Cena play Batman than Ben fucking Affleck. [/quote]

Stop.

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:

[quote]usmccds423 wrote:
I would rather see John Cena play Batman than Ben fucking Affleck. [/quote]

Stop.[/quote]

I’d rather see Sly play Batman than Ben Affleck. No scratch that, I’d rather see Dalph Lungren play Batman than Ben Affleck.

And that chick from Rocky IV can be catwoman.

I actually think Ray Stevenson would be a good older batman.

Nicholas Cage was almost Superman in the early 2000s. It was being filmed and everything.

Nicholas Cage was almost Superman in the early 2000s. It was being filmed and everything.[/quote]

Hmmm

http://screenrant.com/nicholas-cage-superman-lives-interview-costume/[/quote]

Oh Nicolas, I’ve always like his movies, but superman… I don’t think so.

I think the biggest criterion for playing batman is a thick ass jawline sticking out from the mask.

[quote]c.m.l. wrote:
I think the biggest criterion for playing batman is a thick ass jawline sticking out from the mask.[/quote]

Make the Rock batman. Dude’s got a strong jawline. Not to mention he’s massive as fuuuuuck.