Affleck Looking 'Jacked'

Looks pretty jacked! You guys Jelly?

I thought ol’ Ron would have done well in the role:

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/images/users/uploads/21562/perlman.jpg

I think this is all relative.

Affleck looks huge compared to the average prick walking the street, but to any guy who takes lifting even remotely serious, he is “meh” at best.

If you saw many of these Hollywood types at my gym, you would find them to be cardio bunnies occasionally lifting the pink dumbbells followed by a zillion crunches for ze hawt abz.

Y’all are funny. Go watch “The Town”. Affleck will nail this, and look the part doing it.

Ugh. Affleck.

Next, Adam Sandler will be playing the older Batman.

It’s amazing that people still go see these movies. The first Bale batman was good, the second one was lame and was really about the joker since ledger stole the movie, and the 3rd one was bad; like why did i waste my time, but atleast it was free bad.

[quote]Aggv wrote:
It’s amazing that people still go see these movies. The first Bale batman was good, the second one was lame and was really about the joker since ledger stole the movie, and the 3rd one was bad; like why did i waste my time, but atleast it was free bad. [/quote]

I thought the first two were incredible. Easily two of my favorite films. The third was an absolute mess. Couldn’t pay me to watch it again. Fucking terrible.

The magically powered microwave thing heated sewer water while not affecting things like people or wet streets killed the first Bale movie for me. It was scientifically retarded.

[quote]DoubleDuce wrote:
The magically powered microwave thing heated sewer water while not affecting things like people or wet streets killed the first Bale movie for me. It was scientifically retarded.[/quote]

They are comic book movies… Bale would have died on his way to the league of shadows HQ in the Himalayas if it were an accurate depiction of real life.

I have ZERO interest in anymore batman/spiderman/superman/xmen movies. The Avenger stuff is entertaining, but im really over these comic book movies.

Well at least they’re doing some great things with costume materials these days.

[quote]SkyzykS wrote:
Well at least they’re doing some great things with costume materials these days.
[/quote]

special fabric that makes the cgi look better?

I get comic book and suspension of disbelief and all that. But it was just way above and beyond in my opinion. It would be like batman pushing over a building or something. It was just too dumb. I couldn’t look past it.

[quote]SteelyD wrote:
There should be no room for softness and nothhing but bad ass bigness.

Batman no doubt has access to, or the resources to obtain “Bat-T”, “Bat-drol”, “Bat-bol” and “Bat-tren”[/quote]
YES!!!

I think Affleck will look big enough once suited up. He should’ve gotten bigger though for the scenes where he’s not in the bat suit

He doesnt look like hes even been in a gym, just a tall chubby dude.

[quote]PJS2010 wrote:
He doesnt look like hes even been in a gym, just a tall chubby dude.[/quote]

I’m not so lean myself so I’d still very much agree with you but amend it for my own opinion and say he doesn’t look like he’s even been in a gym and could stand to lose 10lbs.

Lol at the exaggerated heights for older batmans, I know for a fact George Clooney is NOT 6ft tall, same for Keaton though I don’t know what Adam West was. Honestly it looks like they just looked at pictures from the movies and guessed based on what they saw. I think in Batman Begins Bale had the perfect Batman look, if he was a bit bigger then that in the recent movies it would bring out an even harder trained look.

I think Affleck actually looks more impressive in the Town then the pictures shown here, of course he would still need to bulk up a bit but as of now it looks like he ditched the gym for a bit of a cheese burger bulk. Personally my theory, I think a lot of actors use small amounts of test and HGH for super hero roles and Affleck just opted out of that. I doubt that Hardy made those gains Natty for Warrior, and Hemsworth for Thor, Cavill for Superman, and Chris Evans for the first Captain America. Not saying their phsyiques are by any means unattainable by natural means in these movies, just the relative short amount of time they put into prepping for the films makes me question drug use. It is not as if they have any legal standing not to do it either, and the reward of multi million dollar contracts for these movies is pretty promising.

I gave up on how big superhero actors should be after Bale. I thought in Begins he was a good size, and I liked his take on Bats. In TDK it was clearly all about the joker, I didn’t like the movie that much or his performance, and I try my hardest to forget about TDKR all together.

All in all I think Nolan’s films lack a good ending.

Affleck is small for what I expected him to be at the start of filming, but I also saw a pic of Cavill and he was looking small too. So I blame Cavill first, and Affleck second.

[quote]Phoenix44e wrote:
I gave up on how big superhero actors should be after Bale. I thought in Begins he was a good size, and I liked his take on Bats. In TDK it was clearly all about the joker, I didn’t like the movie that much or his performance, and I try my hardest to forget about TDKR all together.

All in all I think Nolan’s films lack a good ending.

Affleck is small for what I expected him to be at the start of filming, but I also saw a pic of Cavill and he was looking small too. So I blame Cavill first, and Affleck second.[/quote]

Lol I think our standards are a bit exaggerated for people that don’t live inside a gym though, these are actors not body builders and honestly even if a body builder better looked the part it is just one small piece of the craft.

Hugh Jackman looked really good (even the legs from what I could see) in the new X-Men movie.

If you start hating on how he looks and saying that “he only looks big to people that don’t go to the gym” then you’re delusional and I really must insist on seeing your photos.