(will update again at the end of the night)
1) eggs with sausage, bacon and swiss cheese (1 cup) = 240 (3eggs) + 90 (2.25 sausages) + 267 (1.75 oz of bacon) + 50 (slice of cheese) = 643
2) Apple, green tea (no sugar) = 80 calories
1) Chicken Bacon Flatbread Sandwich = 600 calories
2) Pickle = 4
3)Broccoli and Carrots (1 cup) = 50 calories
For some reason I was getting really strong craving around 2:30 this afternoon
1) Cheese-Its = 200 calories
2) Pistacio Nuts (1oz) = 159 calories
Spaghetti squash with alfredo, ham, peas, and sun dried tomatoes (2 cups) = 62 + 100 + 100 + 120 = 380 cals
Half a cup of leftover breakfast = 320 cals
Status at 4:34pm = still hungry. Calories eaten = 643+80+600+4+50+200+159 = 1736.
That is a lot of calories already, I find it strange that I still don't feel full. According to the first article and based on my bodyweight (260lbs) I should be eating 3900 calories a day. I don't think I could eat that now even if I wanted too.
At 11pm, estimated daily calories is
1736 + 320 + 380 = 2436
After 11 I had a small snack of leftover peas and ham. About 1 cup of peas and a few slices of ham. This adds another 120+100 = 220 calories to my daily intake.