Aero51's Diet Log

I am making a second log for my food and diet. I want to separate this from my lifting log as I can easily become disorganized. Ideally I need to be 30lbs thinner. Right now I have been stuck at 260lbs for the last year despite gaining significant strength and incorporating cardio. I am not doing this to do any bodybuilding or physique competitions. My main goal is to get healthier - ever since taking a bout of poorly prescribed sleep medications I gained weight, lost a lot of confidence, and became a much less healthier person. I feel tired all the time, my sleep apnea is getting worse, even though I look strong I also look overweight too, I also think being overweight is negatively affecting my dating life. Ill admit, I have no idea how to train for weight loss. I have done german volume training and enjoyed it (as masochistic as that sounds), but there is a great deal of conflicting information on the web. So starting at the submission of this log I am going to get back into the shape I was in before taking those damn medications and Im going to mail a big fuck you to those doctors. Cheers!

Im following these two articles to modify training:

Yesterday (2/22/16) was not a great day:

Breakfast: nothing
Lunch: Falafel with chicken, tomatoes, cucumber sauce, lettuce, and other veggies
Snack: lunchable
Pre dinner snack (I made too much food and couldn’t cook it all): pees, ham, breakfast sausage
Dinner: spaghetti squash with alfredo sauce (just a little bit), ham, pees, and sun dried tomatoes.
Snack: goat cheese chocolate (I saw a small pack and wanted to try it…it tastes…interesting)

It doesn’t help that it is a pain in the ass to count calories when you make your own food. Today will have to be better, that is all.

2/23/16
(will update again at the end of the night)
Breakfast:

1. eggs with sausage, bacon and swiss cheese (1 cup) = 240 (3eggs) + 90 (2.25 sausages) + 267 (1.75 oz of bacon) + 50 (slice of cheese) = 643

Morning Snack:
2) Apple, green tea (no sugar) = 80 calories

Lunch:

1. Chicken Bacon Flatbread Sandwich = 600 calories
  2. Pickle = 4
    3)Broccoli and Carrots (1 cup) = 50 calories

Snack:
For some reason I was getting really strong craving around 2:30 this afternoon

1. Cheese-Its = 200 calories
  2. Pistacio Nuts (1oz) = 159 calories

Dinner:
Spaghetti squash with alfredo, ham, peas, and sun dried tomatoes (2 cups) = 62 + 100 + 100 + 120 = 380 cals

Snack
Half a cup of leftover breakfast = 320 cals

Status at 4:34pm = still hungry. Calories eaten = 643+80+600+4+50+200+159 = 1736.
That is a lot of calories already, I find it strange that I still don’t feel full. According to the first article and based on my bodyweight (260lbs) I should be eating 3900 calories a day. I don’t think I could eat that now even if I wanted too.

At 11pm, estimated daily calories is
1736 + 320 + 380 = 2436

EDIT:
After 11 I had a small snack of leftover peas and ham. About 1 cup of peas and a few slices of ham. This adds another 120+100 = 220 calories to my daily intake.