Advise On This Meal Plan!!!

I need advice on timing for my eating schedule…I go into work at 12:00 pm and get off at 9:00. I get up at 8am to get my 2yr old and newborn ready for the daycare. This takes at least 2+hr to do as well as get myself ready for the day, meals, gym bag etc…I have the hardest time getting breakfast in and not feeling all slow and sluggish in the gym…I try to get all my carbs in morning and post workout meal. My goals are to lose fat and try and at least maintain what muscle I have…What would you guys do. Please critiqe.

Breakfast    3 egg omelet w/ fat free cheese w/chalua hot sause. 
                      1 serving of oatmeal
                      1 cup of Joe

Workout      

Postwork out  3 scoops of optimum whey premium     
                       2 serving  of oatmeal    
                       cup of 2% milk 
                       cup of water 

snack            3hard boiled eggs     
                       Cup of low fat cottage cheese

Lunch           2 chicken breast 
                       Steamed veggies 

Snack           Mixed nuts 
                       Beef jerky

Dinner         Fish 
                     Grain rice 
                     Maybe  a glass of red wine to wind down...

Looks damn good. IMO

Only thing I would change for me would be drop the rice on the last one and have me a ton of varied veggies with maybe some olive oil.

[quote]Phill wrote:
Looks damn good. IMO

Only thing I would change for me would be drop the rice on the last one and have me a ton of varied veggies with maybe some olive oil. [/quote]

Thank you for taking a look at this.

Def. drop the rice at night. Add some mixed veggies to those latter meals as well.
Other than that, looks good. If you interested, I can show you my meal plan, etc.

Looks good, but why are you snacking on beef jerky?

I would starve to death on that amount of food. Are you trying to gain or loose?

Every thing looks good except for post workout instead of oatmeal use some dextrose (faster absorbtion carbs)2 oz = 56.8 carb’s and cut the optimum by one scoop I am guessing that each scoop has around 20 grams of protein so two scoops would put you at around 40 grams. And like phil said dump the rice for olive or udo’s perfect blend oil.

[quote]DNIC75 wrote:
Def. drop the rice at night. Add some mixed veggies to those latter meals as well.
Other than that, looks good. If you interested, I can show you my meal plan, etc. [/quote]

Yes, for sure send me any meal plans you can.

Thanks

[quote]BarneyFife wrote:
I would starve to death on that amount of food. Are you trying to gain or loose?
[/quote]

Yes, I am trying to lose fat!

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
Looks good, but why are you snacking on beef jerky? [/quote]

Why not? I saw that on a sample meal plan on the t-dawg 2.0.

[quote]ThisIsMyRifle wrote:
Kreal7 wrote:
Looks good, but why are you snacking on beef jerky?

Why not? I saw that on a sample meal plan on the t-dawg 2.0. [/quote]

My question as well Why Not? Beef jerky is great dense dry meat. easy portable and he’s having it with mixed nuts a good source of varied good fats along with the minimal good fats from the beef and the protein.

Looks like a stellar choice to me.

Oh and if fat loss is the goal for sure 86 that rice for veggies and fat.

Beef jerky is extremely high in sodium. If you eat one piece you’re sodium requirements are basically met. I was just curious if there was some reason behind it, which I guess there isn’t…

[quote]Kreal7 wrote:
Beef jerky is extremely high in sodium. If you eat one piece you’re sodium requirements are basically met. I was just curious if there was some reason behind it, which I guess there isn’t…[/quote]

What is wrong with sodium for a healthy active individual excess you will piss out and many who obsess about eating and training etc are low on it and its a crutial electrolyte. shouldnt be shunned unless you have a medical condition that makes it a need.

as for why its salty. Thats how the meat is both dried, and stay very dry, also preservation originally.