Advise on First Cycle, Please!

ok guys after soo much more reading and with a clearer understanding of everything

please review cycle

TESTOSTERONE E 12 Week CYCLE
250MG /1 ML Shot Twice a Week = 500MG
one on Monday, one on thursaday

Will begin Genotropin HGH on the side of Test at 2UI a day work my way up to 4 -6 ui by week 2-3
will continue genotropin for 3 months

PCT - involve HCG starting after week two at 750ML per week will do until week 12 (usually on a Wednesday)
clomid 100mg per week, then 50mg 2nd,3rd week
nolvadex 20mg per week for 3 weeks

Im going to increase caloric intake too 5ooo cal per day try keep as healthy as possibly
loads of whole nuts, protein shakes, chicken complex carbs etc

protein intake min 200 grams per day
i weight about 92KG
ty get at least 7 hours of sleep
try go sleep before 10 (as most anabolic times are between 10 -2am)
work out 3-4 times a week go HAMM<!!

how does that sound?

Also I never added all my stuff is pharmacy grade
so test E, HGH genotropin Pfizer

Running gh for 3 months is pointless and a waste of money.
Its your first cycle. no need for gh.especially at 6iu.

Stats?
Goals?

What are you going to be taking to control estrogen?

PCT for 4-6 weeks instead of 4.

Run an AI to control estrogen.

Week 2 - 12 adex 0.5mg twice PW & adjust if necessary

to control estrogen
Week 2 - 12 adex 0.5mg twice PW & adjust if necessary

@eatliftsleep
goal to look like you man!
have added a pic never, taken anything before

[quote]startthebuild wrote:

@eatliftsleep
[/quote]

That’s my goal too! Lol.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

@eatliftsleep
[/quote]

That’s my goal too! Lol.[/quote]

Well if you guys arent being sarcastic i really appreciate that and youll get there in no time just keep chiseling away

@eatliftsleep
yo man, serious I mean it, im thinking hopfully the cycle I am going to do will help

what do you think
im 32 so my natural Test cant be that high so im hoping Test Enthenate will help
im looking to put on more mass and get bigger arms
what do you recommend

Thanks

@eatliftsleep
yo man, serious I mean it, im thinking hopfully the cycle I am going to do will help

what do you think
im 32 so my natural Test cant be that high so im hoping Test Enthenate will help
what do you recommend

Thanks

[/quote]

Dbol.

@eatliftsleep

what do you think
what do you recommend

Thanks

[/quote]

I recommend you train and eat your ass off. Leave nothing in the tank and results will come. Hit arms twice a week. Throw in an oral like dbol or tbol if youd like also. You got a solid base so just eat lift sleep brother.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

@eatliftsleep

what do you think
what do you recommend

Thanks

[/quote]

I recommend you train and eat your ass off. Leave nothing in the tank and results will come. Hit arms twice a week. Throw in an oral like dbol or tbol if youd like also. You got a solid base so just eat lift sleep brother.
[/quote]

I would also recommend logging your training sessions. Its a pain but i just stsrted doing it and it really helps you keep progressing.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

@eatliftsleep
[/quote]

That’s my goal too! Lol.[/quote]

Well if you guys arent being sarcastic i really appreciate that and youll get there in no time just keep chiseling away
[/quote]

Nope. No sarcasm, big guy.

Nice advice I was thinking of doing some kind of progress tracker, thanks for about about dbol, but because I’m only on first ever cycle I’m hoping to start slow see how test affects body also how the pct affects me e.g adex hcg and gains, do you think I’m likely to see some change in a 12 week cycle, I’m not unrealistic so any change will be noticeable but just curious coz I’ve never done it before

Was think of jogging my sessions to look back over, good ideas, so I should drop the HGH, only reason I thought I would do it because research says when taken with test they compliment each other, I’m looking to put on nor mass not to fussed about cutting yet I’d all about mass muscle, do you think its too early for dbol as I’m unsure how my body is going to react to test even as I’ve never done a cycle before thanks for all the help and advice

You can add the dbol in at any time whenever youre comfortable really. Just make sure to increase your adex because dbol does aromatize. Youll definitely see results no doubt as long as youre eating and training consistantly.

I’m going to throw my hat into the I-want-to-look-like-ELS ring too.

x2 for looking liek ELS. no homo.

Lmao you guys are silly

Not to hijack but ELS what you do weigh right now