Advise on Dead Libido After Deca

Hey bro’s,

A friend of mine recently confided in me that before christmas he did a cycle of test E and Deca. 750/400 for about 12 weeks. His libido dropped gradually on cycle and is still down now. He was running caber. But here’s the sticky bit, the Deca was legit but the test E was a fake batch. Iran 7022 batch. I’ve done some research on this batch and there’s a whole lot of bad reviews. But some people say there’s some test in them but i don’t know.

I told him i didn’t know what to do and i’d post here and send him the link. He has just started another cycle now and has gotten some legit test E. Is this the right option? I was thinking of getting him some proviron to run with the test. Good idea??

He used to be a lady killer, bringing girls home the whole time! But now he’s even stopped going out except the odd time. So obviously the deca dick is bad.

He is probably still shut down. The metabolites of deca linger for a very long time in the system, and they are fairly androgenic. It’s likely he isn’t making any endogenous test, so tell him to run another FULL PCT.

[quote]sweekaters wrote:
He is probably still shut down. The metabolites of deca linger for a very long time in the system, and they are fairly androgenic. It’s likely he isn’t making any endogenous test, so tell him to run another FULL PCT.[/quote]

He has just started another cycle, if you are correct shouldn’t his libido return on this cycle?

I’m pretty sure he ran a good pct after his cycle.

anyone else?

Look, if he’s still shut down 5 months after finishing his last cycle he should be getting some bloodwork done. That’s not a particularly good sign, and running another cycle isn’t the answer.

[quote]whotookmyname wrote:
Look, if he’s still shut down 5 months after finishing his last cycle he should be getting some bloodwork done. That’s not a particularly good sign, and running another cycle isn’t the answer. [/quote]

x2
This is what popped out to me also, he shouldnt be going on another cycle while still having problems from his last one. Get a blood test done before running a PCT or using anything else.

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
Please tell me he isn’t running nandrolone again. If he is then I think we need the facepalm gif.

BBB[/quote]

lol, no, test e this time, possibly dbol too im not fully sure.

Look, if he’s still shut down 5 months after finishing his last cycle he should be getting some bloodwork done. That’s not a particularly good sign, and running another cycle isn’t the answer. [/quote]

That makes sense but he’s already started another cycle. I’ve read some horror stores about people running deca only and libido being fucked for a long time. Which is basically what happeded since the test he had was fake,

That makes sense but he’s already started another cycle. I’ve read some horror stores about people running deca only and libido being fucked for a long time. Which is basically what happeded since the test he had was fake,

[quote]G.I. Joe Galway wrote:

That makes sense but he’s already started another cycle. I’ve read some horror stores about people running deca only and libido being fucked for a long time. Which is basically what happeded since the test he had was fake,[/quote]
while running the test he should start feeling better, nandrolone had me shut down for along,long time
I fully recovered when I ran another Test only cycle and then had the proper PCT.

If his only, and I mean only, concern is increasing his libido, then yes, using Test E will bring this back.

However, if he has any concern about genuinely recovering from what is an apparent HPGA issue, then going on cycle is, IMO, a very bad idea.

[quote]midnightamnesia wrote:
If his only, and I mean only, concern is increasing his libido, then yes, using Test E will bring this back.

However, if he has any concern about genuinely recovering from what is an apparent HPGA issue, then going on cycle is, IMO, a very bad idea.[/quote]
it is, but it is not impossible to recover it will just be tricky.

I had to use a long taper with a standard serm/ai pct after the taper.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

However, if he has any concern about genuinely recovering from what is an apparent HPGA issue, then going on cycle is, IMO, a very bad idea.[/quote]

[/quote]

No, I agree that recovery is often possible from even a high amount of abuse of the HPGA. One interesting study showed full recovery after one year of various AAS protocols. These included year-long cycles, cycles with no pct, etc.

However, going for another cycle now will only shut down the HPGA further.

[quote]MaddyD wrote:

[/quote]

No, I agree that recovery is often possible from even a high amount of abuse of the HPGA. One interesting study showed full recovery after one year of various AAS protocols. These included year-long cycles, cycles with no pct, etc.

However, going for another cycle now will only shut down the HPGA further.[/quote]

no argument here, but by further shutting down,it means that he is shut down for a longer duration.

Cheers guys, appreciate you sharing your knowledge. Do you think it’s slowly down to not beng recovered preopely, although he did do a pct. Or do ou think it has anything to do with the nandrolone/deca dick?

Can anyone confirm what ever came of the OP’s friend…?
Recovered…?

bump

mate it’s a three year old thread. The OP is long gone.